Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-17-09, 06:50 PM   #1
Raederle
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Feature Request: 2 Quest Watch Improvements

There are two things that would help with quests and their display. First, would it be possible to set up a click combo to link a quest into chat from the quest watch panel? I used Shift-Left Click with Monkeyquest (whose quest watch display has never been beaten for all that you have much more behind the panel), but any reasonable combination using the quest title in the panel would help. It is much more onerous to open the quest panel, then dig it up, since that requires a keystroke command in mid chat which means the chat text is lost.

The second would be a click combination available to set up a goto quest from a right click on a quest giver in the map. If I'm scrolling over desolace, looking for the two quest givers I *know* I want to visit, I'd love to be able to have off the right click menu not only "goto" but also "add goto quest". That would let me set up the 3 or 4 I might need to visit while flapping to the area and then I can use your already exisiting tracker options to visit each.

Each of these would I think be only a modest programming effort. Please consider them.

Thanks,

Raederle

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Feature Request: 2 Quest Watch Improvements