Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-18-09, 01:26 AM   #1
Solgath
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

might not be the place, but i'm gonna ask

i wanna know, what goes on in the minds of ppl who go out of there way to hurt others, Spiel our wise and powerful creator of nUI went out on a limb and asked for help for someone who is close to him, and for some stupid reason, instead of helping him, u go and throw it in his face.... i mean come on, thats just low and down right dishonorable, i would have quite easy have voted but being in a different part of the world i didn't get the mail till it was to late. but i mean, are your maturity lvls that low that u have to hurt everyone u come into contact with? or was it that u felt i was simply funny to ruin someone else dream? i mean DAMN, i really can't put into words how ashamed of some of the ppl here. spiel goes out his way to create something for us to use and majority go and kick him while he is down, well done, tbh if it was me, i would just close nUI and tell to all go screw urselves, but again, spiel shows he has a good heart and will continue on with nUI regardless of the jerks, and i applaud him for that, to the rest of the asshat (scuse the language) i think u should take a good long look in the mirror and maybe rethink a few life choices or something, cause ur seriously messed up.

anyway, thats my rant done, i felt it needed to be said.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » might not be the place, but i'm gonna ask