Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-26-06, 08:06 PM   #11
Graguk
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Awesome mod. I'm also playing from Australia and the latency issue has frustrated me too.

/salute

Now, I use a ToEP and Shadow Bolt macro, and would still like to use it in conjunction with your addon to get the full benefit from it.

You mentioned in your FAQ that you deliberately do not prevent macros running in case someone has their own SpellStopCasting() macros.

While I use SpellStopCasting() to interupt the clients cooldown when activating the trinket so I can also start casting Shadow Bolt in the same press of the button, I don't think this is the type of macro you are trying to avoid conflicting with.

I was wondering if you could make it possible to optionally disable that functionality so that I can still use my main ToEP/Shadow bolt macro and get the benefit from your addon? Either that, or point me to the line of code and or provide me with a code snippet?

Here's the macro in case you wanted to see it:

/script local a=GetInventorySlotInfo("Trinket1Slot");local b,c=GetInventoryItemCooldown("player",a);if c <= 0 then UseInventoryItem(a);SpellStopCasting();end CastSpellByName("Shadow Bolt(rank 9)");

Last edited by Graguk : 03-26-06 at 09:22 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Cirk's Fastcast