Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08-31-11, 12:34 AM   #1
horse21
An Aku'mai Servant
Custom Action Bars

Hello,
I'm starting to play a little after having been gone for quite a while. I picked RDX back up, and I must say it's changed quite a bit!

One change I can't seem to figure out is the action bars. Before I was able to specify what action button range I wanted in my bar, now I can only find a selection of pre-defined bars. I make custom bars such as the one based on my keyboard (G15, has 18 extra macro buttons on the side), as well as placing a few buttons here and there.

I loved the ability to create custom action bar lengths, as I've always seen 12 buttons as a waste since I don't like to click when I play, and reaching across the keyboard is inefficient and hotkeying other keyboard buttons to the rest aren't intuitive visually.

Is there a way to create my own action bars, using custom ranges of action buttons, splitting them on multiple lines like I used to?

Edit: I've found through one of the themes how to split the buttons onto multiple rows, but haven't found how to customize which action buttons are used in the bar. I.E. Action buttons 1-8 on bar 1, action buttons 70-87 for my G15 keys (I forget the upper bound of how many action buttons there are)

Last edited by horse21 : 08-31-11 at 12:55 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Custom Action Bars