Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08-16-14, 12:47 PM   #34
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kygo View Post
Ran into a problem adding LFDRole. It shows all 4 icons for everyone, not sure what or how do add it "correctly".
The problem is this:
Code:
	health.LFDRole = LFDRole
Elements must be "attached" directly to the frame, not the health bar or any other child frame/region. Even if the actual texture object is parented to the health bar, the "LFDRole" key still must be defined on the frame, not the health bar.

Originally Posted by Kygo View Post
On a scale 1-10, how difficult would it be to add element files to the code? I.e for Runes, Soul Shards, Holy power and eclipsebar.
Or would it just be easier to add code directly to the main file doing the same things?
I'm not really sure what you mean by "add element files" -- all of the elements you listed are supported by oUF, so you just have to create the objects. If you look in the oUF file for each element (holy power and soul shards are part of the class icons element, which also does monk chi; eclipse and runes have their own dedicated elements) you'll find a basic example you can use as a starting point.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » oUF_Kygo, a few tips wanted