Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-13-07, 11:06 PM   #1
Xanithon
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Instances

My friend and I were playing a game to see who could name all the instances in WoW, we got: (in no order)

PRE TBC
Ragefire Chasm, Wailing Caverns, Deadmines, Shadowfang Keep, Stockades, Blackfathom Depths, Razerfen Kraul, Gnomeregan, Razerfen Downs, Scarlet Monastary - Cathredal, Scarlet Monastary - Graveyard, Scarlet Monastary - Armory, Scarlet Monastary - Library, Uldaman, Zul'Farrak, Temple of Atal'Hakkar(?), Blackrock Depths, Maraudon, Stratholme, Scholomance, Upper Blackrock Spire, Lower Blackrock Spire, Dire Maul(s), Blackwing Lair. [20] Zul'Gurub, Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj. [40] Naxxramas, Molten Core, Onyxia's Lair, Temple of Ahn'Qiraj.
TBC
Hellfire Ramparts, Blood Furnace, Mana Tombs, Selthekk Halls(?), Shadow Labrinth, The Eye, Arcatraz, Mechanar. [10] Karazhan. [25] Gruul's Lair, Black Temple, Magtheridon's Lair(?).
EDIT
Botanica, Slave Pens, Underbog, Caverns of Time - Escape from Durnhold, Caverns of Time - Black Morass, Steam Vault, Shattered Hall, Auchenai Crypts. [25] Serpentshrine Cavern, Caverns of Time - Battle for Mount Hyjal.

Are there any that i'm missing?

Please Reply with Level of the missing instance and name.

The (?)'s mean maybe its in the wrong category (level) or it's name could be written wrongly.

Last edited by Xanithon : 05-14-07 at 05:11 AM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Instances