Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-10-05, 11:06 AM   #1
juno
A Murloc Raider
Hiding Diivskin elements

Hey Diiv, great mod, but I have a question:
In an earlier post (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...&T=134979&P=10) you stated how to do this. In a post here, you stated to use the new set of PreDefinedFrames from the Move Anything list. I have followed your directions. However, the only thing I can get the UI elements to do, with this /flexbar call, is hide the specified element (and that doesn't even happen when I do the action I outlined, it does it as soon as I type the script in and I have to type the Show one to get it back).

/flexbar runscript on="LeftButtonClick" target=37 script='DiivSkins_vbar3:Hide()'
/flexbar runscript on="RightButtonClick" target=37 script='DiivSkins_vbar3:Show()'

Also, how do you get multiple pieces of UI to hide at once with only 1 button click?
Also (lots of alsos hehe) Diivskins seems to weigh heavy on my CPU/Graphics card, even though I have an Athlon 64 bit 3000+ and a GeForce 6600 GT. Are there any plans to optimize it? Is it possible?
Thanks for the help.
-Juno

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Hiding Diivskin elements