View Poll Results: Would you join a membership-based MazzleUI site?
Yes, I would pay $5-$10 per month for regular and continued feature additions and updates. 48 49.48%
No, that is not worth it to me. 27 27.84%
No, I don't use MazzleUI, and I hope it dies in a fire for all the undeserved attention it gets. 22 22.68%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-20-07, 01:52 PM   #11
Layrajha
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kaomie
That is exactly what I am saying. So if you confirm you went through every single files and there is nothing that resemble a mention to a distribution license then no issue, no one can claim anything like tardmrr was questioning. If there is one then the addon should be removed. It is as easy as that and works both ways, protecting both Mazzle and the authors.
Ok, I misunderstood what you said then Sorry about that, it seems that we agree here. And in the case there is a restrictive license distributed with the addon, well it's already been suggested: just throw a link to the official download site or make a program that goes there and downloads it if necessary, it's still nothing impossible. Unless someone finds a way in his/her license to forbid the use of his UI in as a part of a compilation, but I'm kinda curious to see how he/she would write this ^^

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Would you use a membership-based MazzleUI site?