Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-27-07, 01:28 PM   #19
Sketch
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by tintingurl
let me make myself clear i would not pay for anyones UI that does not mean that others cant if they want to its up to them.

and for what obsidianblack said it will not be for everyone and will be thier choice.

as for mazzle doing all the work for free and so on how they should be paid for it , well like everyone is saying it was thier choice to do it for free they knew it was going to be a free thing.
So they should be penalized for deciding to no longer offer their time and services for free?

Can anyone say 'feeling of entitlement'?

And yeah, anyone could make a UI that looks the same (given enough time) but when every new patch comes and breaks it (as was the case with a custom UI I developed) it gets grating when you have to spend a day or two of play time merely tweaking the UI alone. And when you only have X amount of time to play (Having a young son does not afford much playtime I'm afraid :P) having something like this, that looks excellent and works well....it's worth 5 bucks a month for the peace of mind in constant updates and definite ease of use.

Also, the UI's appeal goes far beyond how it looks. Do a little research, please.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Premium MazzleUI