Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-04-07, 11:56 PM   #27
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by apeman87
2007/10/05 01:03:45-357-x1]: nQuestLog-1.0\modules\DetailsFrame\DetailsFrame.lua:76: attempt to index global 'escapeDetector' (a nil value)
due to this
Code:
if (nQuestLog:GetModule("DetailsFrame")) then nQuestLog:GetModule("DetailsFrame"):ShowLog(); end;
Commenting it out returns other errors

Recieving the error when using the Key Binding can be fixed by rebinding nQuestLog's Key Binding to L by pressing Escape clicking on key bindings, then click the quest button on the left, then click nQuestLog. change the Toggle Minion key to "L" by default, or which ever the default button was to show/hide nQuestLog minion (the Quest UI at the top left)
The same error occurs When you have nQuestLog open, and have mazzle's option to toggle it to hidden on start, or when clicking the Toggle top left button hotspot above the chat frame.

On a side note, for those Running moveFrames still I was able to post a Script Fix, Ill update this post with restoring your defaults soon. In the meantime do /mf reset after applying my fix and reloading your UI, and you can move your frames wherever you like. If there are issues with it post them in a separate thread please or send me a private message with your issue.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...3&postcount=41

Last edited by fyrye : 10-05-07 at 01:22 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.2 Bug Reports