Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-03-08, 12:29 PM   #11
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by SilentBeast View Post
Only issue I had mazzifying a new toon after doing all the steps is when I actually removed SCL from the Interface folder. Removing Whichhunt didn't effect things but SCL on a new toon during mazzification errors out. Reinstalled it and worked just fine.

Would removing the SCL Function in the mazzification solve this issue or could I change things around in the function to make it work for a different CL mod? First time venturing into actually changing addon code.

Also I keep getting errors with TinyTooltip. Anytime I try to do /ttip it doesn't do anything and bugsack records an error. I've got 3 errors I'll paste into here once I copy them from my desktop.
Other then that I'm running just fine and mazzifying great even on new toons after doing the fixes listed on OP. Thanks for all the great work you guys have been doing.
And before I forget I cannot access Group Calendar mod either as the minimap button doesn't show up or the slash command doesn't work. I dunno if it has anything to do with the same issue I'm having with trying to get into the slash command for tinytip

[2008/04/03 08:41:12-76-x1]: TinyTip\TinyTip.lua:98: attempt to index global 'TinyTipOptions' (a nil value)
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3032: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2957>:
<in C code>: ?
<in C code>: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText'
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2724: in function `ChatEdit_SendText':
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2745: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed':
<string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1>

---

Same error with a different line:

Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2995: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2957>:

Last error in the sack:

[2008/04/03 09:14:48-76-x1]: SpellEvents-1.0-32935:103: attempt to perform arithmetic on upvalue 'pEndTime' (a nil value)

---
Don't remove the mazzification function for SCL jsut uncheck the box to set up SCL for now in the same manner as you would if you're running the new AutoBar.

Tinytip has issues right now... Threa's been basically rewriting it and has been having some issues it would seem.

Group Calender isn't part of any mazzle addon pack so you'll have to look to its author for support. The odds of this issue being related to any part of MazzleUI are very low.

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz View Post

The reason TopScoreFU had an .svn override was b/c it used a different combat log parser than all of the other add-ons at the time. I chose to stay with the old version so I wouldn't have to run two parsers at the same time. I do not know if that applies any more. Probably not.
Any addon that parsed the combat log must be updated for 2.4 to work. The last version on wowace was for 2.3.

Originally Posted by DanielCoffey View Post
SUCCESS!!! I can verify that using the version of DUF from the above link cures the error I (and others) have been getting PLUS sorts the SmartBuff icon problem I had. So, if you get the following error when performing a full Mazzification...
Woot!!!! thank you!!! I'll have to poke around the KotJ related code and see if I can find something.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.4 bugfix thread