Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-15-05, 01:00 AM   #15
Hervard
A Defias Bandit

This looks like it will be a nice, clean mod when it's shaped up a bit. I quite like the idea of using less memory, and the use of different modules is a good idea, too.

A couple of annoyances, though:

After having scanned the selected page(s) in the Auction House, the "Scan" button still says "Stop Scan" even though the scan has been completed.

You probably should mention that both Ace and AceGUI are required. I downloaded AceGUI with the link provided, looked at the loaded AddOns and noticed that Ace was required for AceGUI...

Having an item's sell value be shown on its tooltip is very useful. However, it would appear that this sell value data is only collected for items in your bags when you visit a vendor. This is not useful at all.

I'd like to be able to hover over equipped items and see their sell value without having to unequip them and talk to a vendor, just to have their sell values appear.

I'd also like to see sell values of items that I don't even have. When an item is linked through the chat, or when I'm viewing an item through KC Linkview, I'd like to see the sell value right there.

I won't be using this mod until I can see the sell values for every item instantly.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » KC_Items 0.93. Preview and release thread.