09-25-08, 07:18 AM   #1
kriscorrie
A Murloc Raider
Compatibility with TourGuide?

Hello,

I have been using MazzleUI very contetly for long as i can remember!

I recently found out about an addon called Tourguide found here http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=7674

Im sure i installed it correctly to my addons folder, and started up a level 1 toon to check it out! However to the best i can tell its not working!

I do get a box above my quest window that i didnt get before that says somethings like "this quest is not in your current guide", but ive started a lvl 1 Tauren, and from the addons guide folder there is definately one there that covers 1-12 in durotar!

There is very little documentation with this addon, so i could be doing something really simply wrong, but i wondered if anyone here had any experience of this addon with mazzle?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Kristofer
09-25-08, 09:12 AM   #2
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You must set a guide manually to start with, from then on TourGuide does the rest
09-25-08, 09:18 AM   #3
noble8
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You have copied the saved variable from another of your characters to this character.

1 ) Nevertheless just right click that box where it says
"this quest is not in your current guide"
2) Click the 'config' box
3) Then go to guides and chose the guide you want

Alternatively go to your wtf folder, account name, character, saved variables and remove the TourGuide.lua.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Compatibility with TourGuide?