10-20-08, 08:37 PM   #1
Erurainon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

BigWigs

Since the new WoW patch my DBM is full of errors, so I switched to BigWigs; but everytime I enter the game I'm greeted with an error message from BigWigs saying it can't find the Tablet-2.0 library. I've googled for it, but have been unable to find anyplace that offers it as a standalone download. I did find one for 'TabletLib'; but since it doesn't say 'Tablet-2.0Lib' I've not downloaded it. Anyone know where I might be able to find this library?
10-20-08, 08:55 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
BigWigs does not use the Tablet library any longer, but it looks like the Version check module in BigWigs_Extras was overlooked and still tries to call it. For now, you can grab a copy of TabletLib from either Curse or wowace.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-20-08, 08:56 PM   #3
Kyc
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...tabletlib.aspx

The new DBM should work fine for you though:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...yBossMods.html
Not getting any errors in BT/Hyjal/ZA/Kara/BGs
10-20-08, 10:13 PM   #4
Erurainon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thank you both =) I have the latest DBM, but I get too many errors in-game and have to shut it down. =(

Last edited by Erurainon : 10-20-08 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Have new DBM
10-20-08, 10:28 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What type of errors? Hubby's been using it. (forgot about that half of your post - sorry)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » BigWigs