10-29-05, 11:00 AM   #1
AD_Opheelia
A Kobold Labourer
WoW UI for EQ

Hello,

I am new to your forums, so I'm not sure if I am posting in the correct place. My problem is about the WoW UI for EQ (eq one). As you all probably know, SOE introduced it's own new UI on the 27th. I had been running the WoW UI for EQ created by "Drakah". It was installed for me by my EQ guild leader who is also a guild leader in WoW.

Well, long story short, Soe has totally screwed me, LOL. I am now unable to use my WoW UI at all. It just won't load no matter what I do. I wondered if anyone here may be able to help me. I HATE the SOE UI. It gives no information at all to me about my toon. Does anyone know a way to force the WoW Ui to work in EQ??? any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

AD_Opheelia

P.S. I don't know if the WoW UI creator has his own web site. ( Drakah) If anyone knows of one, maybe there I could get help to answer my problem. He/She may have a patch of their own I could download. So if anybody knows of that link, I would appreciate it. Thanks again!

Last edited by AD_Opheelia : 10-29-05 at 11:04 AM.
10-29-05, 11:04 AM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
This site is dedicated to the world of warcraft interface. You'll want to visit our EQ site http://www.eqinterface.com and register there.

Good luck and make sure to read some of the solutions many people have already posted.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » WoW UI for EQ