10-25-08, 07:26 PM   #1
Iolanthe
An Aku'mai Servant

Mounts and keybindings

Hey all, just a quick question - before the patch, I happily used BindPad and bound my mounts to free up bar slots. It was a pretty good system, but only worked because mounts were items at the time. Now, though, I can't bind them to keys anymore, or at least, I don't know how to do it outside of BindPad. It irks me to have to open the mount window and hit summon, or give up what little bar space I have in my UI setup just to mount up to go somewhere. But the main thing I liked was knowing that, for instance, for my pally, ctrl+z was the warhorse, ctrl+x was the flyer, ctrl+c was his hawkstrider, etc. I've been pretty unimpressed with the ones that randomly select for you, and though TitanMount looks like it could be decent to use in place of my old system, I use Fubar, so that doesn't really work.

If anyone knows an addon that does similar to what I had before or even just a different way to do it, I'd much appreciate the help.
10-26-08, 09:27 AM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try out OPie, it's kind of like mouse gestures for WoW.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
10-27-08, 06:18 AM   #3
Iolanthe
An Aku'mai Servant

Thanks for the suggestion - OPie seems to be a winner!
10-27-08, 06:31 AM   #4
kinkyafro
An Aku'mai Servant
Make a macro and bind to keys with Spellbinder.
10-27-08, 06:47 AM   #5
DoctorColin
A Murloc Raider
i just downloaded bindpad for this exact purpose.Since i couldnt drag and drop, i just made a /cast Amani War Bear macro. Seems to work fine, and provide the same function mentioned earlier.
10-27-08, 06:28 PM   #6
Iolanthe
An Aku'mai Servant

Ah, right, thanks for reminding me! I always forget BindPad does macros since I don't use many.. Hmm, now to test which system I end up preferring!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mounts and keybindings