12-01-08, 05:54 AM   #1
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Can somone explain how to get BROKER plugins to work in titan pannel?

Hi I use titan pannel and tehre are a bunch of cool broker plugins i wish to use... everythign in teh readmes says that titan pannel supports it.. but i can not see how to activate them

I rigt click on titan pannel and (for example) in General is BROKER FACTIONS...

I tick everythign.. try only one of each ticked.. w/e.. nothign seams to show up on the titan bar....

How do you get broker pluging to work on titan pannel?
12-01-08, 07:09 AM   #2
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
make sure that the you have the latest version of Titan Panel, make sure the mods are properly installed then just enable them like any other titan plugin.
12-01-08, 03:56 PM   #3
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Originally Posted by tinyu View Post
make sure that the you have the latest version of Titan Panel, make sure the mods are properly installed then just enable them like any other titan plugin.
I have the latest version of titan pannel... and The broker ones.. .I used the wowinterface installer to install them... (they are unzipped inot the interface/adons folder)

WHen you right click on teh titan bar they are listed... but I can not ge tthem to show up?

12-01-08, 04:04 PM   #4
Jzar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I had a fun time trying to figure this out, too. If your problem is the same as mine, then all you need to keep in mind is that broker plugins in the titan menu are themselves both an options menu, and a checkable option. Click the "Broker Factions" menu itself under General, tell me if it shows up.
12-01-08, 04:59 PM   #5
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Originally Posted by Jzar View Post
I had a fun time trying to figure this out, too. If your problem is the same as mine, then all you need to keep in mind is that broker plugins in the titan menu are themselves both an options menu, and a checkable option. Click the "Broker Factions" menu itself under General, tell me if it shows up.
could you say that again.. i do not understand what you mean?.. there is only the options SHOW ICON, SHOW TEXT, COLOUR TEXT in the general area of broker.. as I showed in the screenshot..

Is tehr somewhere else i need to activate this?

<--------- EDIT

YAY i got it working.. thanks again.. after tickng the tick boxes you need to then reclick on the entire thing to put a tick also on teh name of teh item itself!!

Cheers..

Thanks bro

Last edited by Jynks : 12-01-08 at 05:02 PM.
12-01-08, 07:42 PM   #6
Nechckn
Premium Member

Premium Member
Featured
Interesting, did not realize that titan was providing that option.

Now you can use all of the different plug-ins without having to worry if they are Fubar or Titan exclusives or anything... awesome.

Thank you,

Nikk

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Can somone explain how to get BROKER plugins to work in titan pannel?