02-11-09, 05:26 PM   #1
ironsflame
A Kobold Labourer
Auctioneer help

Please help!! Ive been trying to download Auctioneer Suite to no avail!!! I have read posts and still nothings working.
1- download Auctioneer and un zip it ( on a mac this happens automatically)
2- Auctioneer has many folders and sub folders
- open all these and copy to folder i have made in-
wow/interface/addons/(i call it auctioneer)
3-go to game and its not there in addon section

i have Quest helper installed and that was easy but this Auctioneer is baffling me. It shouldnt be this hard, or i am just a dumb ass. Please get back to me cause i really want this addon.
Thank you
02-11-09, 05:42 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Don't create a new folder. That's what you're doing wrong. For further assistance, have a read through this sticky post: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=14762
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

02-13-09, 04:06 AM   #3
Nechckn
Premium Member

Premium Member
Featured
Seerah,

Thank you!

Usually forget to check the "featured" threads...

Nikk
02-18-09, 02:11 AM   #4
Eide
A Defias Bandit
Different question, but I suppose this thread is as good as any:

The only feature I really use on Auctioneer is scanning the AH and showing me the pricing percentages. Everything else, like the tooltip stuff, etc etc I don't use at all.

How can I hide those? Which subs of Auctioneer can I switch off all together?
02-18-09, 10:47 AM   #5
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
All those folder that get unzipped need to be placed into the addons folder. You should never have to create a folder yourself.

99.9% of addons are zipped in the way they should be extracted into the addon folder. So all you need to do is open the zip and drag all the containing folders into you addon folder and drop them there.
02-28-09, 06:02 PM   #6
Eide
A Defias Bandit
Hmm, no answer?
03-01-09, 03:36 AM   #7
Sekrin
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you don't want to use a one of the sub-Addons, you should be able to go into the Addons button on the character select screen and then turn them off.

I don't know which you can turn off and which you can keep as I don't use Auctioneer.
03-11-09, 04:54 PM   #8
Nechckn
Premium Member

Premium Member
Featured
Eide,

As noted in the Description, perhaps the Auctioneer-only download would suffice for your needs. Would recommend using the Informant AddOn as well, since that supplies the vendor pricing and such.

As always, our main download site contains our "specialized" downloads, visit http://AuctioneerAddOn.Com/dl and simply download the "Auctioneer" and "Informant" addons, skipping the "Auctioneer Suite" download.

Happy Sales,

Nikk

Originally Posted by Eide View Post
Different question, but I suppose this thread is as good as any:

The only feature I really use on Auctioneer is scanning the AH and showing me the pricing percentages. Everything else, like the tooltip stuff, etc etc I don't use at all.

How can I hide those? Which subs of Auctioneer can I switch off all together?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Auctioneer/Enchantrix/Gatherer » Auctioneer help