05-17-09, 11:50 AM   #1
Advert
A Murloc Raider
Only showing your own hots

I'm using brethren raidframes, I've modified it a bit and added two more bars for regrowth and lifebloom, but they'll show other druid's hots, is it possible to only get them to show mine?
05-18-09, 08:51 AM   #2
xenios
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I am at work, but where you set the aura name to watch there should be a checkbox to only show your buffs. Someone else will have to be more specific if you cannot find it. I do not have access to the game right now.

Also, please post a screenshot with all three bars active, I am interested in where you placed all the bars. I never added the other bars because i could not find a way to display them in a nice and consistent fashion.
05-18-09, 09:26 AM   #3
Advert
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by xenios View Post
I am at work, but where you set the aura name to watch there should be a checkbox to only show your buffs. Someone else will have to be more specific if you cannot find it. I do not have access to the game right now.

Also, please post a screenshot with all three bars active, I am interested in where you placed all the bars. I never added the other bars because i could not find a way to display them in a nice and consistent fashion.
Well, they aren't very neatly placed, and they could use some different coloring.
Currently magenta = rejuv, yellow-ish = lifebloom, and green = regrowth. I was thinking of adding wild growth, but there isn't much space left, and i've probably put those bars over the priest renew bar.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WoWScrnShot_051809_162352.jpg (328.4 KB, 576 views)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Only showing your own hots