01-09-06, 09:48 PM   #1
M4yh3M
A Murloc Raider

Item/Loot Values

Hey Guys,

Great site ... I read a lot here, but do not post (I am just another nameless forum Lurker)

Today I actually had a problem and thought I would post to get some feed back.

Today started out with the background problem with the DUF mana and health bars, but before finding its just changing the background values, i totally recked havok on all my installed MODs.

I used to have a mod that gave me the vendor sell values, but its not either installed or its not working. I retired a few other ones today and i had to remove them because they caused so much overlaping of data when i moused over items, it was unreadable.

Anyways, i was hoping you could post some of your mod suggestions, basically I do long farming runs for herbs and skins, and I sometimes have to ditch items, so its nice to know what items are worth the least, like a stack of severed talons vs a stack of silver feathers.

Any help would be great, also it would be nice to know what items are part of ingredints for potions, cooking and whatever.

Thanks,

-MayheM

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Item/Loot Values