07-12-09, 12:24 PM   #1
emperordikki
A Kobold Labourer
AddOns vs Stupidity

Hi all,

I'm new here, I think I'm in the right place for this topic but let me know if I'm not.

So I've downloaded the Quest Helper add on and followed the guide exactly but I still can't get it to work. No matter what I do the AddOn icon won't appear on the character selection screen.

I've recently repaired all files for WoW using the WoW repair tool and since it has just stopped working.

I run windows vista (AKA: WWW - Windows Worst in the World). I've followed all the help guides and after several hours of wanting to kill myself I've given up to the forum.

Help
07-12-09, 01:13 PM   #2
Enceladus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
How did you install it? On my Vista workstation I have it installed under c:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns. In there you should have a folder named QuestHelper that has around 110 objects in it (6 folders and the rest are files).

If you have something like Questhelper-3.2.177 then a questhelper folder in your addons folder, you will need to move the one named questhelper so it is directly in the addons folder.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » AddOns vs Stupidity