07-24-09, 11:39 AM   #1
CalciumIRL
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Compilations and Suites

Is it possible to add a new column for this area only for 'Screen Resolution'? It's quite annoying when looking for a UI and trying to find ones which are of my resolution when I could quickly browse the column or sort using the column. For ones which have many options, the person could input 'Many' instead of a specific resolution.

Just a nice thought.
07-24-09, 12:10 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That was something I had asked for too while back. Unfortunately some of them do not have a screen rez in the name. Although adding a dropdown menu with resolutions for authors to choose from when uploading would be a neat feature to get that started.
07-24-09, 12:20 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
This is something that we have thought about before. But some compilations work for multiple resolutions, some end up not including a WTF folder, some are right in the title, etc... It may possibly be added in the future, but that all depends on when Dolby has time to work on that sort of thing and what is possible to do.

For now, I go to the Find tab and check off title and description to search in, then search for the resolution (ie, 1280x1020).
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-24-09, 12:31 PM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Could a dropdown menu be made to where the uploader to hold down the shift key and click several different resolutions?

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Compilations and Suites