11-16-09, 02:11 AM   #1
Kywin
A Fallenroot Satyr

Favorites: Auto selecting next target in list?

So, I added a bunch of goto points in favorites (via the /carb goto xx xx command). I select the first item in the list, carbonite then marks it and navigates to it correctly, but it upon reaching that point, it won't mark and navigate to the next item in the list.

Is this because I added with a slash command as opposed to clicking on the map?

11-16-09, 02:38 AM   #2
Kywin
A Fallenroot Satyr

I see a possible cause to my above stated issue:

Whenever recording goto points made with the slash command (/carb goto xx xx), it registers everything as a first target. Is there something more I need to add to subsequent points so that carb will recognize them as something other than the first target in the sequence?

EDIT: This is definitely the issue. Adding coordinates to favorites using the /carb goto command marks them as first targets. Is there a way to add them with the slash command so that they aren't marked as 1st targets?

Last edited by Kywin : 11-16-09 at 03:09 AM.

11-22-09, 04:22 AM   #3
Kywin
A Fallenroot Satyr

<bump>

Nothing?

11-22-09, 03:52 PM   #4
Chmee
A Molten Giant
There's a sticky tutorial thread on favorites around here somewhere. I haven't looked at it lately, but maybe it'll tell you what you want to know.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Favorites: Auto selecting next target in list?