12-16-09, 02:21 AM   #1
KillerDreaming
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Bartender 4 Numerous Rotations..

I have two rotations.. One for Single-Target and one for Multi-Target.

I want to have two different bar settings.. one for multi-target and one for single-target and want to be able to switch the two "profiles" or "settings" back and forth..

I can't seem to find a way to have two different rotations set up that I can switch between.. If I try two different profiles with different skill setups it applies which ever skill set up I used last to each profile after.. based on which bar the skills were set to..

How could I make it where I can switch between different rotations without having to move each skill individually? I'm not sure if I am explaining my predicament correctly or not.. I hope so.. If not ask me to elaborate and I'll try to explain it again in a different way..
12-16-09, 02:32 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It will all depend on how many bars you are using for each particular rotation. Under the assumption of only 2 its easy enough to set up pages that can be set to switch based on ctrl, alt or shift being held down. Then just load each bar as needed for a particular rotation.

To do it through profiles you would have to do as above but have for example In the first profile bars 1 and 2 showing and 3 and 4 hidden. In the other profile hide 1 and 2 but show 3 and 4. In both cases the bars will be completely loaded for their respective rotations. Meaning in profile 1 even though 3 and 4 are hidden the rotation for multi-target (for example) you intend to use will still be loaded on those bars. This way the addon will remember what you have loaded on those bars. Any other way gives you the situation you have now. When you change profiles the game is loading the skills you have in bars 1 and 2 even though its a new profile.

In short your just preloading bars and switching what shows in a particular profile. I do this very thing on my hunter.

The downside of either method is the limit to the number of bars available.

There is also an addon called actionabarsaver that might do what you want but in all honesty i haven't tried it so i cant say for sure.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
12-16-09, 03:28 AM   #3
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Basically I think your best bet is to just use Action Bar Saver 2 that way you don't have to muck about with hiding certain bars and what not and from the looks of it this would be the best option for you if you use the keyboard for casting spells as this shouldnt affect keybindings in the least.

- Winston Churchill
12-16-09, 04:07 AM   #4
KillerDreaming
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I finally figured the paging thing out, now I'm just wondering..
Is there some quick way to change between profile as opposed to, in the midst of battle, being forced to pull up my BT window, go to profiles, extend the drop-down window, switch profiles, close the window and then begin DPSing? Is there some command I can't seem to find I can set a macro to which will let me switch between two profiles quickly?
12-16-09, 10:22 AM   #5
KillerDreaming
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Any body..?
12-16-09, 10:42 AM   #6
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For the macro bit i would check with the author.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bartender 4 Numerous Rotations..