01-08-10, 02:28 PM   #1
Rankiz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Improve my unit frame

A: Is there any way I can decide which buffs I want to show bigger than the others?
I want for example only my hots to show big on my target and party members, not all my buffs. Can you do in Xperl? Or Shadowed unit frames? (optimal). Pitbull?

B: Should I center my Unit frames to be shown in the middle of the screen? For Arena

C:
Does you have any tips when I show you this? http://i50.tinypic.com/o6jwpl.jpg
It's not finished, and I am thinking on using Shadowed unit frames, but you get the idea of the layout.
01-09-10, 03:41 AM   #2
Vilkku
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A: It is possible using ShadowedUF. I can't remember the exact steps without logging in myself, but what you want to do is to set it up to only show your buffs, and then blacklist all of your buffs you want hidden. These options can be done separately for each type of frame. I'm not sure about the size - I know for a fact that you can make all of your own buffs bigger, but not if you can make one of your buffs bigger than another one of your buffs. That said, if you are looking for an option where you are showing all buffs the target has, and are only hiding some specific buffs by yourself, this can easily be done.

B: I guess that depends on you, and what works best for you. Personally, I tried it and never really got used to it.

C: I don't know what kind of tips you are looking for...
01-12-10, 06:16 PM   #3
harrellj
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Slightly old response, but if you really want to tweak your buffs, try using a buff mod instead of using your UF mod. Something like Satrina Buff Frames (SBF) or Buffalo or numerous others gives you (usually) a ton of control over what buffs/debuffs display where/when/what size.
01-13-10, 06:15 PM   #4
Rankiz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by harrellj View Post
Slightly old response, but if you really want to tweak your buffs, try using a buff mod instead of using your UF mod. Something like Satrina Buff Frames (SBF) or Buffalo or numerous others gives you (usually) a ton of control over what buffs/debuffs display where/when/what size.
Can Satrina Buff frames controll my PARTY members buffs? Just asking.
01-13-10, 06:54 PM   #5
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Rankiz View Post
Can Satrina Buff frames controll my PARTY members buffs? Just asking.
Yes.

(10 chars)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Improve my unit frame