01-17-10, 08:36 AM   #1
joescat
A Defias Bandit
Raid windows empty contents

New Carbonite user, and wow there's a lot here! I'm already liking it, but notice one anomaly:

I ran a raid yesterday, and the Raid tab was completely empty. So I couldn't really manage the raid.
I have not tried disabling the "advanced" feature for that part (I think I recall seeing a setting for that), I just proceeded onward, so sorry I haven't done much (ok, any) troubleshooting on my own yet.

Of note, I'm running Xperl as well. I could right-click and assign assists, set loot and all that usual stuff, so I got by for that raid.

01-26-10, 12:34 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have not seen any problems with it on any of my characters.

On the "Social & Punks" page of the Options window is a "Use enhanced social
window" setting that you could turn off.

Have you tried it with all other addons disabled to check for a conflict?

01-26-10, 02:15 PM   #3
joescat
A Defias Bandit
I'll look for it again. I haven't seen that problem since that time, nor have I been raid lead (I don't raid lead very often), so not sure whether it's just a one time thing, or whether it's truly associated with being the raid leader as opposed to just being in a raid.

I'm in raids a lot, and haven't noticed it any other time, the little I spend in the Raid tab. XPerl does most of the raid functions I need as a mere participant.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Raid windows empty contents