03-15-06, 10:17 AM   #1
Shachi
A Defias Bandit
Exclamation Horde ((Tauren,Troll,Orc))

Hail T.King

I have been using your Ui's since way back in EQ and still use them in Wow, Thanks for the extra polish you give to these already good games.

Now on to what i would like to see.. the title says alot to be honest but i would really like to see a Horde Ui something similiar to the Ui for Horde in Wc3 but with some T.king magic on it Well at the end of the day its up to you but i wanted to let you know my thoughts. Since Alliance have Castle and the Wood one ((night elves)) and ofcourse the undead one i think its only fair hehe.

Blood and Thunder
Shachi
03-29-06, 09:19 PM   #2
T.King
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Shachi
Hail T.King

I have been using your Ui's since way back in EQ and still use them in Wow, Thanks for the extra polish you give to these already good games.

Now on to what i would like to see.. the title says alot to be honest but i would really like to see a Horde Ui something similiar to the Ui for Horde in Wc3 but with some T.king magic on it Well at the end of the day its up to you but i wanted to let you know my thoughts. Since Alliance have Castle and the Wood one ((night elves)) and ofcourse the undead one i think its only fair hehe.

Blood and Thunder
Shachi
Hi Shachi,

It's fun making interface themes for WoW, but very time consuming, having a rather large quantity of interface art assets.

The next theme I want to be one that either side would want to use. I think it's time for a Horde-based skin though, so I'll look at my schedule and see if I can't squeeze it in. I've just been so swamped lately, I haven't had the time to do skins.

I have some good news regarding new skins, I've since upgraded my hardware. With far fewer limitations, more powerful tools, I'm able to create art that has far fewer compromises. For the past 3 years I've had sub-parr equipment, compared to what other artists have been using. Now I can really achieve both detail and texture quality far beyond that of last year. I simply cannot wait to make the next skin! I haven't had a good nights rest since I upgraded. LOL

To demonstrate the difference hardware makes, look at these two images:

OLDER
http://tkingart.com/tking_thornefalls_1280.jpg

UPDATED USING NEW HARDWARE (*Note: My render system was upgraded even more after this image was made)
http://tkingart.com/2006/2006_tking_thornwoodfalls.jpg

Hopefully, this will be reflected in subsequent skins.

[ T.King's World of Warcraft Themes Portal ]
04-04-06, 10:52 AM   #3
Shachi
A Defias Bandit
Talking

*kneels*

Well well the man himself Tom King answers my Forum, *praise* Thanks is in place. i'll have you know i have taken your nice picture of Thornefalls for my wallpaper very nice. I look forward to this UI, but make sure you get some sleep we cant have a tired artist.

I have two favourite artist and you are among them the other is the wonderful Samwise of Blizzard (Roll on the Panda King)

Am sure Samwise would also enjoy your new Ui as i know he is a Hordee hehe. Take care T.king and look after yourself

Last edited by Shachi : 04-07-06 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Bad spelling

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Horde ((Tauren,Troll,Orc))