07-16-10, 08:58 AM   #1
TrotskyIcepick
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Map Menu Buttons

Is there any way of accessing the functions of the map menu without having to display it? For example, I want to be able to access my favourites, but don't like having the buttons visible as they are large and get in the way.

Thanks

07-16-10, 08:33 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you mean the "tool bar" that is in the map, just right click one of the buttons and in the pop up menu the first slider is for "Scale". Just scale the buttons until you like it. You can also change the "tool bar" position in this pop up menu.

Alternatively, you could set the frame to fade out completely, and this will fade the "tool bar" also. The frame and "tool bar" will then show on mouse over. Your map has to be unlocked to access the right click menu to set the amount of fade for the frame.

There might be a key bind available for that. Check the Blizzard key bind interface and see what's there for Carbonite.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 07-16-10 at 08:35 PM.

07-17-10, 09:36 AM   #3
TrotskyIcepick
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Thanks again Jeffy, just resizing them is very good.

07-17-10, 05:39 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome. Glad I could help.

By-the-way, you do know you can set the frame to fade separately from the map, right? When you right click on the lock icon in the upper right corner on the map, take a look at the sliders there. They all work with just the map frame, but not the map itself. To fade the map, you have to right click a non-icon area of the map and choose "Transparency" in the pop up menu, then, in the next pop up menu, set the transparency sliders to your liking.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 07-17-10 at 05:52 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map Menu Buttons