10-19-10, 09:25 AM   #1
ShadowProwler420
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Question Pet Feeding Mods With Audible Cues

Does anyone know of any addons that use audible cues to let you know when your pet is hungry?

I was using PetMatience!, but the 4.0.1 patch broke it, and it doesn't appear to be getting updated anytime soon!

Thanks

10-19-10, 04:47 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Have you tried out Feed-O-Matic to feed your pet automagically?
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...d-O-Matic.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-19-10, 05:35 PM   #3
Vlad
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmm, how can an addon cast a spell (Feed Pet) then use a container item -automatically when an event fires?

Out of combat of course, but thought they had the functionality totally disabled for any mods.
10-20-10, 05:52 AM   #4
ShadowProwler420
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Any others out there besides Feed-O-Matic? I've tried it out, but am not liking it very much, as it seems to be flagging false positives for hunger (as odd as it may sound) pretty much any time I do any type of vendor-type interaction that involves their own sound effects (buying/selling stuff, making AH purchases/posts, etc.). I also can't seem to get the auto-feeding thing set up either!

10-20-10, 06:13 AM   #5
Vlad
A Molten Giant

Lax, I'll post a update on PetMatience for Cata. Meanwhile I wish Seerah could check out my question and see if he got any tips to give -as he is experienced with LUA, perhaps more than me too.
10-20-10, 06:18 AM   #6
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by Vladinator View Post
Lax, I'll post a update on PetMatience for Cata. Meanwhile I wish Seerah could check out my question and see if SHE got any tips to give -as SHE is experienced with LUA, perhaps more than me too.
Fixed a couple of typos for ya!

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
10-20-10, 07:36 AM   #7
Vlad
A Molten Giant

No offense to Seerah -what I've become to understand is that girls prefer not to say their gender to avoid weird PM's. Thus I just consider people to be guys, especially in forums about MMO games and somewhat programming. :P

Last edited by Vlad : 10-20-10 at 08:02 AM.
10-20-10, 09:24 AM   #8
ShadowProwler420
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Thanks

Hey Vladinator, thanks for updating PetMatience for me (and everyone else)! I'll let ya know in later this afternoon (2-3 hrs away) if I have any issues with it!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Pet Feeding Mods With Audible Cues