12-02-10, 10:39 AM   #1
Kungfumoomoo
A Kobold Labourer
Carbonite map area level ranges.

I just wanna say thank you guys for the fast and thorough work you guys did to get Carbonite back up and running after the patch. I cant live w/o it. I know this seems like a small problem and sorry for bothering but i didnt notice any posts on my issue. When you open the carbonite map and scroll over areas, the old level range for zones still shows up. ie. Azshara 45-55. Just dont know if its something im doing or just a small issue you guys didnt notice in getting the majority of the issues covered. It really helps me when im leveling and knowing what zone to head to next. Keep up the great work and thank you guys!

12-02-10, 11:23 AM   #2
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks, that's on my list to fix.

12-02-10, 11:26 AM   #3
kak828
A Defias Bandit
mmo-champion recently had a map showing what they called a level flow map. It gives the levels of each area. Only thing is that if you don't know the WoW world too well, you'd have to compare their map to the regular map to figure out which area is which.

Level Flow Map mmo-champion

So far i've gotten to level 50 on a new gnome and the areas I've gone through seem to match up to the levels specified in the jpg. Hope this helps

12-02-10, 11:35 AM   #4
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

I forget how we came up with the level ranges in the past but can definitely use this as a reference. Thanks.

12-02-10, 07:13 PM   #5
Twest
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Azshara's Level Ranges

In game, Carbonite is still showing the level range for Azshara as 45-55. I am now 32, and the have recently finished the quests there (which were mostly grey to me). I have also found a quest coords issue, which I will post in the quest forum.

12-16-10, 05:39 AM   #6
mrpeters
A Kobold Labourer
This might be a bit more accurate.

I think these pictures are a bit more accurate on the leveling zones than the one kak828 linked :P

Eastern Kingdom
Kalimdor

12-18-10, 05:29 AM   #7
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Haavok updated the level range data today, which made it into the 4.032 release.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite map area level ranges.