12-12-10, 07:05 PM   #1
Khraa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Big quest text mod plus others

Hello,

I'd like to make some mod requests. I've looked into programming my own mods, but I just don't have the technical skill.

I'm visually impaired and need a quest window I can resize and change the background, font and color to see better.

I also need a big Innervate/Thorns indicator right next to my toon rather than up in the nameplate area, so I can assign a healer/healers and tell when they need Inniverating and just click on it, and to refresh Thorns on the tank/off tank, also just by clicking, like healbot.

I'd really appreciate these as they'd make game playing a lot less cumbersome. Thanks!
12-14-10, 07:20 AM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Khraa View Post
I'm visually impaired and need a quest window I can resize and change the background, font and color to see better.
Have you tried Seerah's Who Framed Watcher Wabbit?

Originally Posted by Khraa View Post
I also need a big Innervate/Thorns indicator right next to my toon rather than up in the nameplate area, so I can assign a healer/healers and tell when they need Inniverating and just click on it, and to refresh Thorns on the tank/off tank, also just by clicking, like healbot.
Not possible, unless you want to either (a) assign a single fixed target to the button before combat starts, such as "cast Innervate on Sallyjones" or "cast Thorns on Johnsmith", or (b) show multiple buttons, one for each possible target, like Decursive does.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Big quest text mod plus others