01-17-11, 05:07 AM   #1
Kelvryn
A Murloc Raider
Curse

Version 4.033 is available on curse.com now. I like that I can now let curse client install updates automatically instead of being informed in-game of a new version and have to exit the game to update manually.

My question is: Did you truly put Carbonite on curse or is Wow Interface's version the only legit source.

01-17-11, 10:33 AM   #2
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's really on Curse - we try to assess whether or not a project is being uploaded by the original author, even if we have to track them down on IRC or PM them here asking if they were the uploader.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.

01-17-11, 02:00 PM   #3
Kelvryn
A Murloc Raider
Awesome The reason I asked is curse client shows both versions with the older one shows as modified. In-game it only lists the new version so I wanted to make sure.

02-10-11, 06:38 AM   #4
SoreGums
A Kobold Labourer
this is awesome sauce, this was the only addon that wasn't in curse and i had to manually fiddle with.

thanks

02-10-11, 10:54 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
/me points at MMOUI Minion

/me also points at emails generated from updated favorites

"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Curse