03-21-11, 05:27 AM   #1
TrotskyIcepick
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Map transparency

For some reason, Carb is now fading out the map border, titlebar and buttons. I'm sure there is an option to stop this from happening but I just can't find it. I have selected transparency options from right click menu but nothing there changes this.

Not a deal breaker, but I just prefer to have everything full opaque.

Thanks.

03-21-11, 07:57 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
First off, the Carbonite map frame and the map itself can have their respective transparencies adjusted independent of each other. Furthermore, if you have the map locked, you cannot adjust the frame sliders because there's no right click menu while the frame is locked.

It looks to me as though your problem lies with the map frame transparencies, since these are all controlled by the frame transparency sliders. If your map is locked, right click the small lock symbol in the upper right corner of the frame. Once unlocked, you can right click the frame wherever the cursor turns into the small Blizzard "pointer" (small yellow arrowhead pointing left and up) icon. When you get the "pointer" cursor, right click the frame (not the map itself) and adjust those sliders for the way you want the frame to look. When everything is to your liking, re-lock the map, and you are done. If you don't lock your map, just ignore the "If your map is locked" part.

03-21-11, 02:20 PM   #3
TrotskyIcepick
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Hi Jeffy, once again to the rescue......I had my map locked, am now happy

03-21-11, 08:48 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome, dude. Always glad to help.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map transparency