06-30-11, 01:03 PM   #1
drakeh
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
action bars help needed

Is there any addon except macaroon which could make my ui look like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-QpdFH7Xr8 (action bars below). I would use macaroon, but my antivirus program dont let me use it. Please I really need advise .
06-30-11, 01:23 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Maybe ButtonForge. But your antivirus shouldn't be getting in the way of using Macaroon. Are you getting your download for it from this site?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-30-11, 03:34 PM   #3
Verttex
Super Monkey

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What antivirus are you using? Because even if it does interfere with it you can probably ignore it unless parental controls are on in which I say we can figure out the problem and fix it? Is there a alert log we could see to see what file it cleans?
06-30-11, 11:01 PM   #4
drakeh
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I think it would be much easier just to get another addon. Button forge might do the trick. Maybe there are other addons that could do same thing
07-01-11, 06:05 AM   #5
Verttex
Super Monkey

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by drakeh View Post
I think it would be much easier just to get another addon. Button forge might do the trick. Maybe there are other addons that could do same thing
Macaroon is the best addon for those circular button frames. I think it would be easier and much more efficient on you to just fix your anti-virus.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » action bars help needed