02-12-12, 08:07 PM   #1
Blazingstorm
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

MiniMap Blips ?

Looking for a way, or s mod, that will increase the size of the minimap blips. This would have to include nodes for gatherering professions as well. Finding it kind of hard from time to time to see the darn things, and no, a tracking hud will not work. Just to much clutter.

Thanks
Blaze
02-12-12, 08:21 PM   #2
Waky
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Perhaps tekkub's Blipstick is what you're looking for? From the description it seems it should allow you to config the size.
02-12-12, 08:39 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
We have no access to the size of the blips other than what size we make them in the .blp texture. This is how tekkub made them smaller. To make them bigger, you scale the blip texture larger within the main .blp file. However, the largest they can get is only the size of the square allotted to them in the .blp texture.

My addon PocketPlot allows you to choose from different blip textures like Blipstick does. I am not sure that tekkub has a texture that tries to make them as large as possible, but I have a few textures that do.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » MiniMap Blips ?