10-16-05, 01:40 PM   #1
Kaworu
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Sweepish UI

Hi guys i downloaded this mod and i found it really cool and very useful to play(congratulations to the creator )
But i have some problems about adjusting that mod,i'm not really skilled in this

How i can move the target and the "breath bar"?
And how i have to deal with the castbar?

And when i relog this happens....

Can you help to make my UI like this?
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...iew.php?id=787

I don't mind about the action bars they're perfect now
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mod1.JPG
Views:	753
Size:	160.9 KB
ID:	222  Click image for larger version

Name:	mod2.JPG
Views:	655
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	223  
10-16-05, 02:00 PM   #2
shouryuu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Humm for the error you might want to get the most recent version of Bib_toolbars.
Moving the breathbar will surely be doable with an addon called MoveAnything. Check to see if it's not in the package, otherwise download it from here or curse-gaming.

Well as for that setting you want, well just tinker a bit with it, it should be easely doable

Good luck!
10-16-05, 03:37 PM   #3
Kaworu
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ok...thx!I've managed to do better...gonna post today
But about the casting bar?
Anyway can you tell me how you can configure discord unit frames like this?
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...iew.php?id=418
10-16-05, 03:53 PM   #4
shouryuu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I've never used Discord before so I really can't tell you how. isn't there like a help or read me?
10-16-05, 04:11 PM   #5
Kaworu
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I didn't find the toolbars...where are they?
10-16-05, 04:18 PM   #6
shouryuu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Sorry there I mean Bib toolbars not discord... If you want to move the bars at the bottom read this

BibToolbars provides the user with seven action button toolbars instead of the regular one, for a possible total of 96 action buttons onscreen at once. These toolbars are each attached to a green drag button, which can be dragged to place the toolbar where you want it. Each action button toolbar can also be placed in a number of different positions (12x1, 1x12, 2x6, 6x2, 4x3, 3x4, and hidden), which are accessed by clicking a red rotate button that appears under the green button on each one. The primary toolbar still changes pages when you are shapeshifted, in stealth, or in an alternate stance. All of the buttons can have their bindings set in the game's normal bindings menu. There are buttons on the BibMenu that allow you to lock the action buttons against accidental dragging, and to make empty buttons visible, invisible, or invisible and collapsed (so that they take up no space).

Last edited by shouryuu : 10-16-05 at 04:21 PM.
10-16-05, 04:20 PM   #7
Kaworu
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Sorry too i mean the link of Bib toolbars
10-16-05, 04:23 PM   #8
shouryuu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Well bib toolbars are hte bar at the bottom of your screen... I think

Last edited by shouryuu : 10-16-05 at 04:27 PM.
10-16-05, 04:29 PM   #9
Kaworu
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I mean the link of newest version
10-16-05, 04:35 PM   #10
shouryuu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Lol I'm sorry, it's late and I've been doing philosophy all day

This is the newest I found
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=3876
Check curse-gaming if it's still out of date
10-16-05, 07:06 PM   #11
nota
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Hey Kaworu, glad you like it

To move the target bar, simply alt+right-click and drag the target frame to where you want it. You can do this with the party and self frames aswell.

The BibToolbars thing is just being lame, but it functions fine.

The BreathBar... this isn't an easy way to fix that unless the alt-rightclick trick works.

Once you've positioned your casting bar, type "/ecb lock" and it'll be locked in place without the green dot around it.

As for MoveAnything, it was in there, but the patch broke it - hence the alt-rightclick trick.
10-17-05, 01:35 AM   #12
Kaworu
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Of course i liked it it's an awesome mod!
07-05-06, 10:24 PM   #13
ILT2M
A Defias Bandit

Hey could I get some help for Bibmod here aswell. I figure Im in the right place. Im a veteran WoW player and not a noob (although im new to this site) I can't seem to figure out how to use my keys 1 to - for hotkeys anymore, I've tryed shift, ctrl, alt clicking them. One of those three does something but Ive tryed toggling the setting in the popup and they dont seem to have anything to do with what I want. So far Ive just been keeping an "original" toolbar with repeats of buttons I use the most and they seem to work with 1 to "-" . I would really not like to have repeat buttons and whenever I take away the original toolbar those keys no longer work for anything. I saw a screenshot somewhere that the person had hotkeys for almost all his items on the Bibtoolbars. Im pretty confident the screenshot was of Bibmod. Could you tell me how to do this. He had some linked to keys like F8 and stuff like this.

Thanks for your help, CHEERS,

ILT2M
07-05-06, 10:58 PM   #14
ILT2M
A Defias Bandit

Heres a screenshot here. Its not the same as what I saw before (where the person had everything hotkeyed to buttons you dont use for hotkeying) If not possible to hotkey by name how do you simply to whats in the screenshot?

Edit: Upon further viewing,... this is not the newest version of ix recompilation. Take that in mind. Thanks.

07-05-06, 11:21 PM   #15
nota
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Hmm. My account has since died (hence my interface has too). If I new how stable or wanted it was, I have a fairly recent version (like, 1.10 maybe... should still work in 1.11).

Anyways, that said I'm not absolutely certain what you want or if what I'm gathering is right... but just hit Esc, click Keybindings and find the appropriate toolbar. If you were just ctrl/alt/shifting on the bar itself that won't do anything to bind the slots. You'll need to go through the Key Bind dialogue like mentioned.

Ps. Over the release IX was gradually thinned out of the mod to the point only his custom parts where left so its not a huge deal that its not the latest IX. When I get access to my account again I plan on reworking the UI.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Sweepish UI