08-29-06, 03:04 PM   #1
AlterSchlapfen
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Question MetaMap

I use MetaMap with Knowledge Base.
Is there any possibility to turn of the messages of dicovered mobs that Knowledge Base sends to the Chat?
I find Knowledge Base very useful but I already get so many messages over the Chat that I do not want even more.
08-29-06, 04:01 PM   #2
sid67
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by AlterSchlapfen
I use MetaMap with Knowledge Base.
Is there any possibility to turn of the messages of dicovered mobs that Knowledge Base sends to the Chat?
I find Knowledge Base very useful but I already get so many messages over the Chat that I do not want even more.
Yes. It's an option in the Extended Options screen. Just poke around until you find it.
08-29-06, 05:49 PM   #3
AlterSchlapfen
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by sid67
Yes. It's an option in the Extended Options screen. Just poke around until you find it.
I've already done that but nothing seems to work.
I do not mean the message you get when a mob has been added to the Database, this I turned of without a problem via the show updates option in the MetaKB Menu.
My problem is to get rid of the message you get when a mob has been discovered that was not seen before, <MetaMap: found (Mob name)>.
I use the German game version so I do not know what the exact message is in English, but I suppose it must be like this.
Is there no way to get rid of this Spam?

Last edited by AlterSchlapfen : 08-29-06 at 06:37 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MetaMap