06-19-06, 11:42 AM   #21
Mindtrapper
A Murloc Raider
Nice.

Hello, nice addon.

A problem i have come upon: Succubus timers don't work.

It also appears the position of the timer window sometimes is lost and has to be set again.

Other than these great work!

Last edited by Mindtrapper : 06-19-06 at 11:44 AM.
06-20-06, 04:57 AM   #22
Aeliel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have a problem with timers sometimes not starting, as well (and so does my boyfriend). I play a druid, he plays a mage, it seems to happen only with CC spells: sometimes, when I root or hibernate a target or he sheeps it, the timer just doesn't start; sometimes if we're re-CCing before the timer on the first CC is up, the timer doesn't restart; and sometimes, if we re-CC something just after it broke out of it - well, you can probably guess by now, the timer won't start.

It doesn't seem like there's anything in the specific that'll trigger the issue, it's very random.
06-20-06, 08:10 AM   #23
szymrayil
A Kobold Labourer
http://www.wowinterface.com/portal.p...bug&bugid=1411
Bug with Druid Regrowth ^
06-21-06, 01:57 PM   #24
u66lan
A Kobold Labourer
I find this addons very usefull but there's one thing that i find very annoying. If I apply for eg. Moonfire on a mob, the timer starts as it should, but, if i apply another Moonfire before the last Moonfire timer has run out it will show 2x Moonfires on the same target. Instead it should be a renewable timer not multiple.
If I spam Moonfire, i will get like xxx timers . Give fix!
07-22-06, 07:04 PM   #25
Margot
A Murloc Raider
Yep, same issue with serpent stings, cast a second one before the first expires and instead of reseting the count on a particular target I get two counts. Also, is there going to be support for any hunter traps? Mages get countdowns on their sheep, we don't get anything
07-27-06, 12:33 AM   #26
twig314159
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Margot
Yep, same issue with serpent stings, cast a second one before the first expires and instead of reseting the count on a particular target I get two counts. Also, is there going to be support for any hunter traps? Mages get countdowns on their sheep, we don't get anything
Yup, there will be hunter traps. Currently a work in progress.
07-27-06, 12:38 AM   #27
twig314159
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by u66lan
I find this addons very usefull but there's one thing that i find very annoying. If I apply for eg. Moonfire on a mob, the timer starts as it should, but, if i apply another Moonfire before the last Moonfire timer has run out it will show 2x Moonfires on the same target. Instead it should be a renewable timer not multiple.
If I spam Moonfire, i will get like xxx timers . Give fix!
I'm not likely to change this behavior. The addon is not able to know if you are casting Moonfire on the same mob repeatedly, or casting it many times on many different mobs.

While I have thought about how to minimize the problem you're having, it's impossible to get perfect and in a very few cases may even be the wrong thing do. I still need to do more investigation before I make a decision on how to proceed. At the very least, anything I do will be a feature that can be toggled on/off if the user likes it or hates it.

If the excess Moonfires are really becoming a problem, don't forget that a simple Shift+Left Click on the timer will instantly remove it.
08-23-06, 12:15 PM   #28
Killken
A Defias Bandit
Question The 8-22-06 Update

I was wondering if the TTST is going to be updated for the 8-22-06 WOW update?
09-05-06, 01:06 AM   #29
Dhraga
A Fallenroot Satyr
ETA on the new version ?

Hiya Twig,

Any news on the ete on the new version ?

/D.
09-11-06, 06:29 PM   #30
twig314159
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
An update is coming within the next couple of days. I've been out of town for 3 weeks and need to catch up. I hope you all like the new features that are coming with this update.
09-14-06, 12:01 PM   #31
Corrodias
A Murloc Raider
Well, i'm pretty excited about the idea of a new version. This is an absolutely beautiful timer addon, let me tell you, but the shifty behavior of the anchors makes it hard to figure out which way the thing is going to expand when i cast a new spell, even if i know how it expanded during the last session. Hell, i even clicked the "reposition" button again once to show where the window was and it wasn't in the same spot as i had placed it before.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » TTSpellTimer