09-25-06, 09:50 PM   #1
Wobin
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Wobin's FuBar - HeyFu

HeyFu is a Whisper archive which records any conversations made by whisper to you and by you.

Features:
  • Stores all whispers by player for easy retrieval by time period (hour/day/week) up to a week past.
  • Mouseover icon returns most recent conversation (throttled to the last 10 chats)
  • Ability to purge specific time periods and/or players for that time period.
  • Saving of replyto list (the tablist you get when you hit 'r') over logout/disconnect
  • HeyFu Secretary records all tells sent while AFK, and replays them upon unafk, or if you idle out, on next relogin.
  • Tie in with Teknicolor, Tekkub's slimline name colouring addon (currently available only off the AceSVN)
  • Ability to reply directly to a previous conversation by clicking on their name
  • Ability to paste lines directly to the editbox by clicking on the words of the conversation
  • FuBar icon changes to show how many tells you've recieved since you last clicked it.
  • As with all FuBar plugins, it's entirely standalone from FuBar itself, if you don't mind a minimap button.
Currently the only issue with it is deleting conversations older than a week old (which you can only currently do by wiping the archive). I need a easier way to organise these older conversations (by month? How far do I go down?). I'm also planning a rolling delete in which you specify a timeframe and it prunes down the db to that point all the time.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Wobin's FuBar - HeyFu