01-30-16, 10:53 AM   #1
Your Loyal Vizier
A Murloc Raider
Healing Raid Frames missing info

Hey there! I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere, I couldn't find anything on it.

I used to druid heal using ElvUI, which uses tiny blocks of color in the corners of each player's unit frame to indicate critical buffs and debuff status effects (like rejuvenation, regrowth, things that need cleansing, etc). I tried healing on my disc priest today and I don't have this kind information available in RealUI. No indication of who has power word shield and who needs cleansing makes it very difficult to heal effectively.

Is there a setting I'm missing, or perhaps a recommended mod to implement what I'm looking for without messing up RealUI? I'm pretty satisfied with the default raid frame as far as the size and placement of the grid goes, I just need status effects in there.

Last edited by Your Loyal Vizier : 01-30-16 at 11:21 PM.
02-18-16, 04:46 PM   #2
Your Loyal Vizier
A Murloc Raider
Bumpity bumpity. Any word?
02-19-16, 12:30 PM   #3
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Grid2 is extensively configurable and can display all of that and more. That said the default settings are very basic so if you want more you can check out this grid setup by Jasmer for a good start.

02-22-16, 10:47 AM   #4
Your Loyal Vizier
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
Grid2 is extensively configurable and can display all of that and more. That said the default settings are very basic so if you want more you can check out this grid setup by Jasmer for a good start.
Oh man, this is perfect. Thank you so much

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Healing Raid Frames missing info