05-26-24, 09:13 AM   #1
born2slip
A Murloc Raider
looking for three different addons or weakauras

Good day
I'm looking for three different addons or weakauras

1. "Loot spy" - parse loot messages by itemId and show alert when find this presaved item
I used Loot Spy WA for the Classic, but it works with keywords, not with itemIDs. I use non englsih wow client and keywords don't work for me. Anyway I can't find something similar for DF. I think TinyLootMonitor close to it, but I need it to work only with specific items.

2. "Chat output changer" - parse chat window for keywords and changes it to others.
For example - message "player receive a bag of potatoes", this "receive a bag of" part changes to "+"
Something like BadBoy addon, but it does not remove messages, but changes them. Or something like LootLite but more flexible...
What to change to could be configured in the code itself.

3. "Dialogue skipper" - if the NPC doesn't have any choices, WA just skips the part when I need to click this one option button.
I used something similar for the Classic, and just added a npcId with whom I wanted to skip the dialogue to WA.
I tried to use "Turn In" and "Auto Gossip" addons, but they don't work for me... again, maybe because I use non englsih wow client.

Sorry to my google translate english...
I will be glad to any advice

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » looking for three different addons or weakauras