A Murloc Raider
Will do and thanks!

Chie

11-30-06, 11:46 PM   #282
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by lillith
I LOVE this addon, been waiting for it for a long time, and thank you for taking the time to put this all together.

I have been reading up on the forums, as well as the FAQ, and, well, one thing i miss, and not sure how to get back:

In the chat window, the ability to right click on a guildie, and invite them to a group.

Please let me know, if i have missed the info, or what to do to add this function back in.

Lillith, Deathwing
This seems to be a bug with EasyCopy. For the time being, if you really need the player menu back, you can disable EasyCopy.

Easy Copy, btw, is the add-on that gives you that little @ at the beginning of each line that lets you copy any line of arbitrary text.

12-01-06, 12:09 AM   #283
Elegantprose
An Aku'mai Servant

Is there anyway of getting ItemRack to JUST show the Sets I make? Atm, it shows all slots available no matter what i turn off. Or is that just a built in thing from MazzleUI?

12-01-06, 12:49 AM   #284
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Elegantprose
Is there anyway of getting ItemRack to JUST show the Sets I make? Atm, it shows all slots available no matter what i turn off. Or is that just a built in thing from MazzleUI?
That's a straight-up Itemrack usage question that's more appropriate for an ItemRack thread somewhere. Anyway, the ItemRack bar does not show sets, just inventory slots. If you want to remove an inventory slot from ItermRack, alt-click on it. If you want to access sets, click on the ItemRack item in your Fubar.

12-01-06, 04:03 AM   #285
Elegantprose
An Aku'mai Servant

I've been using ItemRack for ages, just when i Installed MazzleUI for the first time thats what came up when your click the right top most button u have that are interactive. Just all my gear slots then at the top it shows my sets. Figured it might be something you did with it for MazzleUI which is why i asked. This is using the Warrior setup.

12-01-06, 04:36 AM   #286
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Elegantprose
I've been using ItemRack for ages, just when i Installed MazzleUI for the first time thats what came up when your click the right top most button u have that are interactive. Just all my gear slots then at the top it shows my sets. Figured it might be something you did with it for MazzleUI which is why i asked. This is using the Warrior setup.
Ah, I see. I didn't even know about that feature.

12-01-06, 04:53 AM   #287
Desmoras
A Murloc Raider

Grr...

I'm giving up on this Beautiful UI... I go to login with my character, as soon as it finishes... BOOM! I get disconnected... Its just too big for my crap computer. Disabling Recap did temporarily work. Thanks Mazzle for your contribution.

Des

Dark Iron Server

12-01-06, 06:48 AM   #288
Skan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Where can I ask questions?

Is it ok to ask questions in this thread?

12-01-06, 10:10 AM   #289
Tenagra
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Desmoras
Grr...

I'm giving up on this Beautiful UI...
Des, did you go under addons and increase the memory available for your addons? It defaults to 48 and you will need more than that. I set mine to 96mb but if you're just using mazzleui, anything over 70mb should be ample.

Originally Posted by Skan
Is it ok to ask questions in this thread?
*chuckle* well, at 30 pages and counting, i certainly hope so

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=2555.0

I, personally, don't use it yet for either trading or reagent buying. I still use TradeDispensor. You may also want to look at free refills for the buying stuff.
Thanks for the link mazz, it's very useful. I had checked out the ace site but was having trouble finding that particular thread.

As for tradedispensor, i'm considering adding it, but really i'm trying to get all of my utility from mazzleui out of the box. So far bagnon is the only thing i've had to add. Was wondering if you've found tradedispensor very expensive in terms of memory usage? Are you considering adding it to the compilation after 2.0?

At one point (months ago) i'd swear i saw a list of all the included addons in mazzleui, linked from the home page, but i can't seem to find it now. Am I overlooking it, or does it not exist? I know i can access the list ingame, but was wanting a list i could look at here. Obviously, not much of a priority, but if it's already there and i'm just missing it, a point in the right direction would be appreciated.

I'm not sure if it's anything you want to address, but the camera shot for Thane Korth'azz of the 4 horsemen is off. The other 3 horseman are a little off but not enough to matter. Thane however appears in your target frame from waist up only. Couldn't fix it by zooming in or out. As I said, might not be anything you want to get into in the near future, but if you want screenshots, i can post them for you. While i'm on the subject, do you have a preference as to having items like this posted here vs. the bug portal?

Whew, wasn't intending for this to be so long winded. Sorry, but thanks

T

Last edited by Tenagra : 12-01-06 at 10:19 AM.

12-01-06, 11:43 AM   #290
purpleisis
A Defias Bandit

Thumbs up Awesome

I have to say i love this UI i have gone through alot of them and i am in love. My only question is will it be updated for BC

12-01-06, 12:08 PM   #291
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by purpleisis
I have to say i love this UI i have gone through alot of them and i am in love. My only question is will it be updated for BC

Short answer = yes, at least..that's the plan so far
Long Answer = Because this is a compilation, Mazzle is dependant on the other authors updating thier addons before he can update the package.

12-01-06, 12:17 PM   #292
TigerHeart
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I'm currently working on this myself, but part of it depends on most of the mods being used, in addition to discord especially. If discord isn't updated by then (as I have a feeling it will not be) then the UI will take some time to fix, as a major overhaul will need to be done to accomodate for whatever new button/interface mod/mod set is used. The one discord mod I am working on the most currently, is Discord Art, as there really isn't a 'better' mod out there currently that I know of, and most of the changes can be made without overhauling the code (at least for the most part). SOME things will have to be changed, but overall, I should be able to get this one working without too much effort (again, assuming Loz doesn't update it by then).

I'm personally looking over as many of the mods I can to see how many can be fixed with a 'quick fix', but there are so many changes that it is not easy. Even JUST the mazzle mods took me just under 7 or so hours to fully update! (and I did that a few weeks ago so it needs to be done again with the new one... I mostly did it to see what the degree of changes that will need to be made will be, and granted some of it was learning what was going on, but suffice it to say, that there are a *ton* of changes, and almost all of them are not picked up by any of those 'conversion' scripts. At the very least it was a good experience, so I know what needs to be done now).

I am thinking that the updated mazzle UI will *not* be availiable in time for next patch (unless mazzle does some miracle work ), but am hopeful that it will be done by the time BC comes out (no promises :P, just... hopefulness). One of the reasons for this, is the sheer number of mods in it, in addition to how many of these are 'button' or 'interface' based (e.g. buttons/unit frames/mail frame/trade frame/etc). Even GMail/CT_MailMod/etc will be broken, as they access these new 'protected' functions.

To give an example, I was looking at discord unit frames, got it to finally 'run' after a few hours of changes... but now you cannot click on any of the frames, without getting a popup saying you accessed a protected function and blah blah blah. These mods will also need to be updated to use the secure templates, which also means some major code overhauls as well. Because of this, I'm hopeful that they will be updated by the time BC comes out, as by then most of the mod developers (assuming they still play) will have dealt with these changes on the live server for at least a few weeks, so will not be dependant on being in the beta, or actually getting into the 'test' server.

I hope this answers a few questions about the future of MazzleUI. It hasn't been left behind, and will continue to live in BC. It will just take some time to update it.

-TigerHeart

Last edited by TigerHeart : 12-01-06 at 06:09 PM.

12-01-06, 04:47 PM   #293
Elegantprose
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Ah, I see. I didn't even know about that feature.
Okay, guess I'll play with it a bit more :P

12-01-06, 05:11 PM   #294
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by trickdaemon
I have, which is why I am posting. Also, how can I edit the combat frames on the bottom right side of the screen, as well as how can I remove an action from DAB without replacing it with an action itself? (too many questions )
Can anyone help me?

12-02-06, 12:04 AM   #295
Tenagra
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Was wondering if anyone has been able to make your name/nameplates setting persist? i've had no luck so far, and yes, i read the faq entry about it being related to mazz's efficiency settings. I disabled all efficiency modes and then just in case, i change settings so that npc nameplates would show in all modes anyway. Regardless, anytime i reloadui or log, when i come back, nameplates are turned off. Would love to get these settings to stick, but don't know what else to do. Is this a bug, or am i just missing something?

Thanks,

T

Edit: removed question about hud cooldowns, a little more tinkering with DAB and figured out how to add other spells

Last edited by Tenagra : 12-02-06 at 12:36 AM.

12-02-06, 04:42 AM   #296
trezy
A Cliff Giant
I love this UI. Been waiting forever. The wait was defently worth it, thanks Mazzle. Too bad my time ran out.

Anyways I have one question.
Do you or does anyone know of a addon to convert data from Itemsync to KC_Items? Me and my buddy have or 10000 items in Itemsync and it would be a shame to have to get them all again. Thanks all.

12-02-06, 05:48 AM   #297
Ualaa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Auction Stuff

First off, thanks for making such a wonderful UI. From the attention to detail, its easy to see a lot of work has gone into it. Thank you.

I do have a question.

I've been using Auctioneer for quite some time now... In particular I'm curious if KC_Items (I believe that's the AH scanning addon) has any equivalent commands to auctioneers: /percentless and /bidbroker. I've not been able to find commands to analyze scanned AH data... this is pretty much the only thing not in Mazzle.

If the equivalent commands are there, that would rock.

If not, what would I need to disable to avoid conflicts with Auctioneer/Stubby/Informant/Enchantrix/EnhToolTips?

Thank you in advance,

Ualaa.

12-02-06, 07:50 AM   #298
flinty
A Defias Bandit
/raises hand patiently

OK I pretty much enjoy the interface .. but dont care for the party frames along the bottom. Would much rather use perl classic unit frames. I like the flexibility more with those. Is there a way to turn off the Mazzle3d unit frames along the bottom? Oh and get rid of myself above the chat frame?

Thanks so much

Mazzle .. great work on this .. its very nice

thanks

Flinty

12-02-06, 08:51 AM   #299
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Tenagra
Was wondering if anyone has been able to make your name/nameplates setting persist? i've had no luck so far, and yes, i read the faq entry about it being related to mazz's efficiency settings. I disabled all efficiency modes and then just in case, i change settings so that npc nameplates would show in all modes anyway. Regardless, anytime i reloadui or log, when i come back, nameplates are turned off. Would love to get these settings to stick, but don't know what else to do. Is this a bug, or am i just missing something?
The only two things that I know alter nameplates are my efficiency modes and my Fubar Name Toggle. If you've disabled all efficiency modes and made both light and heavy name plate settings identical, I'm not sure what's going on with you.

btw, the column labelled "Solo" can't really be turned off. It's basically like default settings for all the efficiency items. Make sure whatever it is set to is what you want.

12-02-06, 08:52 AM   #300
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by trezy
I love this UI. Been waiting forever. The wait was defently worth it, thanks Mazzle. Too bad my time ran out.

Anyways I have one question.
Do you or does anyone know of a addon to convert data from Itemsync to KC_Items? Me and my buddy have or 10000 items in Itemsync and it would be a shame to have to get them all again. Thanks all.
I, personally, don't know of anything off hand.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI