12-21-06, 08:20 PM   #1
Tscully
A Kobold Labourer
Custom UnitFrames with integrated Blizzard Enemy Casting Bar?

Is this at all possible/doable/done already? I really love the new Blizzard Enemy Casting Bars, as they're accurate and require absolutely no setup/modification. I'm not really a fan of Natur ECB or any other castbar mods, but really hate the rest of Blizzard's UnitFrames, such as no party debuffs, numbers on portrat overwriting health bar, etc, however, I love some UnitFrame mods such as X-Perl or ag_frames, however they have no castbar, which really irks me, and I always end up going back to default Blizzard frames for just that reason.

Has anyone thought of integrating Blizzard's cast bar into a custom UnitFrame mod, or has it already been done, or is it even doable? I'd really love to know, since this would be great.
12-21-06, 10:39 PM   #2
tophero21
A Cliff Giant

if you use ag_unitframes there is an additional mod called mEnemyCastbar that adds this functionality, cast bars over your target and party members' frames.
although i'm surprised to hear that it isn't available with x-perl, would have thought that would have been implemented

edit: you might have to poke around the ace forums to find it
12-21-06, 11:01 PM   #3
SaberHawke
A Fallenroot Satyr

X=Perl has a cast bar built into the target frame. It is called Arcane Bar and overwrites the target name with what they are casting. Also does this for Player and party members and you can turn off what you don't want to see.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Custom UnitFrames with integrated Blizzard Enemy Casting Bar?