12-22-06, 03:00 PM   #121
Fairspot
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Fairspot
Woo, I'm getting somewhere! It now casts as I expect it to, but it is still not actually using 13 first. Sorry to be a bother... I'm just confused since the macro itself works if I just bind it to a button.
Ok, so I played around with it a bit, and discovered that if I use the name of the item, it works as intended. ie:

/use Draconic Infused Emblem
/stopcasting
/cast [target=mouseover] Rejuvenation

But /use 13 doesn't work.
12-23-06, 12:07 PM   #122
srcwiz
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Could we have a tooltip hint?

Dear Clad,

Thanks for the great work you've done in Clique!

Just wonder if you could create a tooltip giving hints
of what kind of action or spell the key-combination would do,
and how much heal or damage the spell would do.

e.g.
when pressing ctrl-key and the mousetip is hovering above the player,
there is a tooltip saying
ctrl-leftclick Flash of Heal (rank 4) 450~570,
ctrl-rightclick PW:Shield (Max),
ctrl-middlebutton Flash of Heal (max) 1030~1070
ctrl-4thbutton...

kind of act as a reminder.

I often find myself forgetting what key-combination would do. If it were implemented, it would have made my life grand.

Thank you
12-24-06, 12:02 PM   #123
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hrm.. i wont' rush to implement it, but I like that idea =)
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
12-27-06, 08:16 PM   #124
NimbleRabit
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by srcwiz
Dear Clad,

e.g.
ctrl-4thbutton...

I often find myself forgetting what key-combination would do. If it were implemented, it would have made my life grand.

Thank you
Our of interest I just read through this entire thread as well as some of the one on the Ace forums. This is by far the best suggestion I have seen so far, it would really seperate Clique from similar addons/procedures. I look forward to seeing it implemented (if you do decide to do it).

BTW Cladhaire thanks for the Clique addon. My guild often asks me macro/addon questions and I had been having them create macros with [target=mouseover] and then binding them to keys using BindPad but clique is a much simpler and better solution. Thanks again.
12-27-06, 08:19 PM   #125
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Yeah, I may try to sneak it in at some point here..
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
12-28-06, 09:26 AM   #126
saitoh183
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by srcwiz
Dear Clad,

e.g.
ctrl-4thbutton...

Thank you
Its a great idea Clad...i hope you start implamenting it soon. That is the only true problem im having with Clique...remembering all those key combinations for my Druid and Rogue...lol

On another topic, I wanted to know if there is a way to fix the problem im having. For instance, i bound Shift+right-click for Rake (druid cat form)under harmful and bound the same combination under Default for Prowl. When i use it on the target frame, it does Rake but on playerFrame it doesnt do Prowl...Its trying to do Rake
12-28-06, 09:29 AM   #127
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
This is with the newest version of Clique? Could you make a new profile to test out, and make sure you can isolate and reproduce the issue?
12-29-06, 06:41 AM   #128
saitoh183
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Cladhaire
This is with the newest version of Clique? Could you make a new profile to test out, and make sure you can isolate and reproduce the issue?
Yes with the lastest version. I tried to create a new profile and for some reason i get a a blacklisted error. the new profile is created but all the spells from the other profile are still there and clique on raid frame doesn work when the error happens...only works on PlayerFrame and TargetFrame. Im using X-Perl 2.1.1 (new version of X-perl seems to give me some errors within the BG).

Last edited by saitoh183 : 12-29-06 at 06:44 AM.
12-29-06, 06:43 AM   #129
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Reload your UI, it shoudl resolve it. I'm working on fixing this error (just ran into it this morning..).. can you post a issue on the googlecode site? Thanks.
12-29-06, 10:11 AM   #130
Quokka
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

is there a way to set

/cancelaura [Stance:1]Dire Bear Form; [Stance:3]Cat Form;
/cast Rejuvenation [rank 11]
/Cast [Stance:4]Travel Form;

and a macro to shift in Bear from Cat and vise versa?

/cancelaura [Stance:3]Cat Form;
/Cast Stance:1]Dire Bear Form;

/cancelaura [Stance:1]Dire Bear Form;
/Cast [Stance:3]Cat Form;

or how do i set them up?
12-29-06, 10:13 AM   #131
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
You just create a custom binding, with type "Use Macro" and macrotext what you just pasted.
12-29-06, 03:10 PM   #132
thalie
A Defias Bandit
Clad, I've been having some problems with Clique and Grid working together... major stoppages in the UI and this message :

Clique: Cannot register frame GridLayoutHeader3UnitButton2

Is that a Clique problem?
Both are the latest available versions.
12-29-06, 03:27 PM   #133
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
You don't need to post in both places. If you're getting that message, then Grid is creating frames, and registering them when they're protected. When that happens, I cannot set attributes on the frame.
12-29-06, 03:53 PM   #134
saitoh183
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Reload your UI, it shoudl resolve it. I'm working on fixing this error (just ran into it this morning..).. can you post a issue on the googlecode site? Thanks.
Reloading UI does solve the problem of raid frame no being clicable but i will play right now and try Clique with latest version of X-Perl and post back...what is the link of google code?
[edit]
This is the error i get when i try to create a new profile with my druid (taking from Bug Grabber)

Clique\\Clique.lua:415: attempt to index field 'blacklist' (a nil value)\nClique\\Dongle.lua:234: in function `TriggerEvent'\nClique\\Dongle.lua:580: in function `SetProfile'\nClique\\CliqueOptions.lua:1142: in function `ButtonOnClick'\nClique\\CliqueOptions.lua:477: in function <Interface\\AddOns\\Clique\\CliqueOptions.lua:477>

Last edited by saitoh183 : 12-29-06 at 04:07 PM.
12-29-06, 06:21 PM   #135
thalie
A Defias Bandit
You don't need to post in both places. If you're getting that message, then Grid is creating frames, and registering them when they're protected. When that happens, I cannot set attributes on the frame.
I thought I deleted it in the other thread. Anyway. It's a Grid issue then, thanks.
12-30-06, 11:24 AM   #136
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Clique has been updated, and you should no longer see the bugsack issues (even tho that's their problem, not mine). Clique should also play nicer with mods like RDX which insist on registering 200 frames for clickcasting on load, even if you're not in a raid.
12-31-06, 11:01 AM   #137
chwolfgang
A Defias Bandit
Greetings,

Thank you for making this mod. Healing is much nicer. Anyway, I seem to have an issue using the set Focus. It was working fine, and I have not played much over the Holidays. I have put in the most recent version. I am not sure if was the most recent version that started the problem. I can set the focus just find with a key binding and everything else seems to work fine.

[edit]
Okay, this may just be me. Is the only way to do this to click on the current "Target" frame? Can you set your focus by just (in my case) Shift-Right Click on a model?

Any ideas/help would be great. Thanks!!

Last edited by chwolfgang : 12-31-06 at 01:00 PM.
12-31-06, 11:17 AM   #138
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
So you are saying you can no longer set focus with Clique?
12-31-06, 01:01 PM   #139
chwolfgang
A Defias Bandit
So you are saying you can no longer set focus with Clique?
I just edited my last post. I can, but only by clicking on the "target" frame. Is this the only way?
12-31-06, 01:04 PM   #140
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
No, and I am unable to reproduce this. You have to click on SOME frame to set the focus, Clique can't do anythign about clicks in the 3-D world. If you set focus by clicking on the playerframe, then your focus will be set to player, if you set focus on party2, then party2 will be your focus, etc.

Clique doesn't work in the 3-D world, because nothing can at the moment.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » Help with Clique