01-22-07, 06:50 AM   #821
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Merliin
@ 123 noob What compilations is that? I think that could get me by until mazz comes through. Could you please maybe post a link to it? or tell me what it is? Thanks in advance
The addons I got it off from random compilations. I wouldn't mind release it... but unlike MazzleUI you have to re-set up the layouts due to dif RES spec.

01-22-07, 11:11 AM   #822
Connrad
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have been using the Durelsh UI while I wait for mazzle. It is similar to the above screen shot, and I only had to add a couple of things to get everything I wanted.

Conn

01-22-07, 12:52 PM   #823
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Ah great. Conspiracy theories and bitter, backhanded delay jokes. It's like clockwork. It's nice to know there's still a few things we can count on.

01-22-07, 02:42 PM   #824
Thernen
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Ah great. Conspiracy theories and bitter, backhanded delay jokes. It's like clockwork. It's nice to know there's still a few things we can count on.

So is there an ETA?

01-22-07, 02:54 PM   #825
Gemminie
A Fallenroot Satyr

Awww, leave the poor gnome alone; I'm sure Mazzle is frazzled!

01-22-07, 04:36 PM   #826
Lyc
A Fallenroot Satyr

like an excellent mod that i will be downloading within the first few mins of its release

just dont wanna wait

01-22-07, 05:20 PM   #827
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Gemminie
Awww, leave the poor gnome alone; I'm sure Mazzle is frazzled!
you get bonus points because you made a rhyme

01-22-07, 05:39 PM   #828
SilverHand
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Lyc
just dont wanna wait
Are you paying her to work?

01-22-07, 05:48 PM   #829
Peneth
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Thernen
So is there an ETA?

The ETA is when it's done, it's done. Let's let Mazzle enjoy BC shall we? Slaving over a UI for a frothing rabid crowd is no fun. Especially when you're trying to enjoy the really awesomeness of the Outlands.

01-22-07, 06:15 PM   #830
Moontayle
A Murloc Raider
Can you blame them? You released a very good UI about a week before Blizzard's code changes ripped it away. And it's now ~7 weeks into 2.0 and so far the only recipients to the Mazzle goodness are the testers. It's like you're teasing us.

01-22-07, 06:32 PM   #831
SilverHand
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Moontayle
It's like you're teasing us.
But I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Those changelogs make my day Mazzlegasmic.

01-22-07, 09:21 PM   #832
Pinger
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Peneth
Especially when you're trying to enjoy the really awesomeness of the Outlands.
Right...cause overcrowded laggy zones with 12 year old children running around is awesome *thumbs up*.

01-22-07, 10:21 PM   #833
TyWizard
A Murloc Raider
So, ya this looks amazing. I love how this may be the largest fanbase for a mod that has no 2.0 configuration.

If there is no other means to at least try it out, how do you get into the Closed beta? Do you have Mac testers in your closed beta? Because it would be annoying for Mac users to not be able to use it properly.

01-22-07, 11:23 PM   #834
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
I will post this screenie of the current beta release so that you nay sayers can settle down and let us get all the kinks out...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenie.jpg
Views:	929
Size:	203.5 KB
ID:	1021  

01-22-07, 11:34 PM   #835
Daryth
A Defias Bandit
Although I just recently found out about this UI, I find myself coming to WoWInterface like 10 times a day just to see if it's been released

Really looking forward to giving this a try when you decide it's ready Mazzle.

01-22-07, 11:45 PM   #836
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Kierrkian
I will post this screenie of the current beta release so that you nay sayers can settle down and let us get all the kinks out...
Man that is sexy.

01-22-07, 11:58 PM   #837
antifa
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Kierrkian
What are some of the kinks that need to be worked out? From what I see there, it looks beautiful. I can't wait till release. WoWInterface is going to be bogged down as hell!

01-23-07, 12:24 AM   #838
ShibbyShaman
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by antifa
What are some of the kinks that need to be worked out? From what I see there, it looks beautiful. I can't wait till release. WoWInterface is going to be bogged down as hell!
just from looking u can see the water elemental model does not fit inside of its health bar and i dont remember the action bars being that way when it was first released maybe a new thing or just a glitch not sure, and i think thats the trade addon for mages that is covering the pet action bar.. so just minor things just from looking. i could be wrong but thats just imo thats some of the minor things mazzle is talking about

01-23-07, 12:41 AM   #839
Archos
A Theradrim Guardian

Well I put my own make shift WoW UI together using eePanels and other addons. Lets just say that it is not the best in the world. But it gets me by. To be honest, it is kinda close to the screen shot posted. I made textures for the panels background's, but it is not as easy to use. Took me 2 hours to get it configured correctly to my specifications and if another person were to use it, they would have to redo alot of the stuff to. So... mine is just there for me. Hope to see MazzleUI soooooooooooooooooooon!

01-23-07, 12:45 AM   #840
Archos
A Theradrim Guardian

Why always Alliance?

I got a question. Why is it when I look at any type of screen shot from WoW, be it a UI, Sneak Peek or other wise, it is always an Alliance toon?? Do Horde toons not test stuff to?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI