02-11-07, 04:46 PM   #181
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Pyrotechnik
I appear to be having a small issue with the SmartDebuff addon.
I dont seem to be able to get the display to appear that allows me to see and debuff my party/raid members. Also the hotspot that is assigned too it in the tooltip (top right - right click) doesnt work but when looking at the Mazzle Options its listed as Bottom right along with Itemsync. On my installation that hotspot is assigned to Itemsync (left click) and xcalc (right click).
Is this a known issue or have i managed to break the UI somehow? lol

Thanks for any help

Pyrotechnik
It depends on what mazzification you chose. If you choose fast process/fast loading..etc... some of the hotspot will be disabled whereas if you pick the full mazzification then all the hotspots will be there.

In order to open the debuff window, mouse over the smartbuff icon (bottom right on the left side of the efficiency icon) and it should tells you how to open the debuff window. Otherwise you can always do /sdb (for smartdebuff) or /sb for (smartbuff).

02-11-07, 07:16 PM   #182
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by 123noob
Well since I downloaded the clearfont2 package, I noticed that the one Mazzle has and the original one are two completely different coded (or somewhat different). So it is hard to add in font options. It could've been easier to understand but the .luas in Mazzle package are all clumped up, no "entered" lines, and all are just in one continuous line. Anyway, other than that, I figured that by using the clearfont.bak and copy and paste whatever it has in there over to the clearfont.lua in SavedVariables WTF, everything goes back to normal (but you need to change the font size when you get into game to go to 115%-120% because it resets it back to 100% and will be a little difficult to read).

Also, I want to ask, if I replace the clearfont2 package with the clearfont package you have in the mazzle package, would it mess up the interface? because I noticed that the codes for the mods included in mazzle package are all modified, so by replacing those, there may be problems in term of positioning and/or setting of the mod in game etc...

Anyway, my problem was only about clearfont. I hope whatever I said up there was clear enough and not too confusing.

Thanks.

They are not all modified. And 90% of the ones that are modified are not done in the original files. Sounds like you're having an editor issue, and they just seem different to you.

You should be able to replace ClearFont2 just fine. If you change the font, things may look funny or take up to much room.

02-11-07, 07:19 PM   #183
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Khameleon
I accessed cycircled from Fubar and there is no warning there, so I guess I didn't see the warning. I did not choose the round buttons while mazzyfying, I did it afterwards. Now I set it to Squares, but the context menu is still broken.

So, Is there a way to fix it after I chose circles?

Also, when you mouseover the hotspot for Context Menu, it is a little under the actual hotspot, its not on it like the rest are.
You would not have seen the item in Fubar unless you answered yes to the circled buttons questions in the Mazzifier. If you had actually read the question, you would have seen the warning about the context menu. To fix, disable cyCircled.

And if you had read the known issues lists, FAQ, or the release notes, you'd know your answer about the context menu hotspot as well.

02-11-07, 07:31 PM   #184
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

They are not all modified. And 90% of the ones that are modified are not done in the original files. Sounds like you're having an editor issue, and they just seem different to you.

You should be able to replace ClearFont2 just fine. If you change the font, things may look funny or take up to much room.
I see, thanks a lot.

02-11-07, 07:44 PM   #185
trezy
A Cliff Giant
I have so far only seen two errors.
The first was on live realm, GarbageFu is not showing vendor prices. As there is no vendor price addons it can't show prices. Henceforth it doesn't tell you how much your items sold for.

I am using the default mazzifer settings for a Alliance druid without PvP or Raiding since it was a low level (5) character. My resolution is 1280x1024. And I am using no extra addons.

The second thing I noticed was not really a bug, but on my level 51 Orc Hunter once I mazzifed with everything I could for Hunters, including PvP and Raiding addons., FuBar was overloaded. I'm not sure if it was a mistake or if I just had too many addons loaded.

Once again thanks Mazzle.

02-11-07, 07:50 PM   #186
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by trezy
I have so far only seen two errors.
The first was on live realm, GarbageFu is not showing vendor prices. As there is no vendor price addons it can't show prices. Henceforth it doesn't tell you how much your items sold for.

I am using the default mazzifer settings for a Alliance druid without PvP or Raiding since it was a low level (5) character. My resolution is 1280x1024. And I am using no extra addons.

The second thing I noticed was not really a bug, but on my level 51 Orc Hunter once I mazzifed with everything I could for Hunters, including PvP and Raiding addons., FuBar was overloaded. I'm not sure if it was a mistake or if I just had too many addons loaded.

Once again thanks Mazzle.
First of all, the GarbageFu thing is a known issue. I don't see it over on the Known Issues list, but we've brought that bug up before in the beta forums so Mazzle might have it down somewhere. It doesn't help that patch 2.0.7 breaks GarbageFu even more, such that it's splitting out errors. (FYI on that one Mazzlefizz)

Second, the crowded FuBar is just because 1) you're in the 1.25 aspect ratio and 2) you enabled everything. I had the same problem too and just had to hide a few FuBar plugins so I could see everything. You can try turning down your Fubar font size a bit if you aren't having problems with the font size being too small, but it is likely that you'll have to disable some things to get the text to fit on the small panel for 1280x1024 resolution.

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/

02-11-07, 08:27 PM   #187
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Yeah, that's correct. I hide a lot of the text and completely disable some of the Fubar menus (like sRaid), but it's still possible you can have more entries than you have room for. Either shorten the display size of items (some plug-ins let you remove the text or change what is shown in the menu), disable plugins or add another FuBar. If you do the latter, you'll probably get overlap with some other things that are placed near the top of the screen.

02-11-07, 09:17 PM   #188
trezy
A Cliff Giant
Okay cool, thanks guys. I figured it was just something like the small resolution. And I am familer with FuBar so it shouldn't be a problem just thought I'd ask.

And yeah I also noticed the GarbageFu error on the PTR, since thats all I can play right now. I'll post it, in a minute here.

Alright here are the errors I'm getting.
[2007/02/11 19:23:15-6-x1]: FuBar_GarbageFu-2.0.26523\GarbageFu.lua:439: attempt to compare number with string
FuBarPlugin-2.0-26156:347: in function `runChildren'
Tablet-2.0-27116 (TabletLib):2497: in function `children'
Tablet-2.0-27116 (TabletLib):2508: in function `Open'
Tablet-2.0-27116 (TabletLib):2640: in function <Interface\AddOns\TabletLib\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2634>
FuBarPlugin-2.0-26156:396: in function <...\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:395>

and

[2007/02/11 19:23:12-6-x4]: FuBar_GarbageFu-2.0.26523\GarbageFu.lua:413: attempt to compare number with string

That only happens after I pick up a gray item and highlight over the GarbageFu icon on FuBar.

Last edited by trezy : 02-11-07 at 09:26 PM.

02-11-07, 11:28 PM   #189
icelevistus
A Murloc Raider
I just recently installed MazzleUI and went through the setup process. The problem is that my old XP bar and some of the old action bars are still showing. They are dead center and blocking all the other action bars.

I have tried to disable them from the standard WoW interface options, and Mazzle's FAQ did not have anything to say about it.

Any ideas?

02-11-07, 11:33 PM   #190
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Try reading the install instructions and doing a clean install for a start.
Give Locks Green Fire!!!

02-11-07, 11:38 PM   #191
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

It could also be that you still have those xp bar addons from previous interface folder. So just go back in the interface folder and delete that addon or you can disable it during login screen.

02-12-07, 03:02 AM   #192
marc31
A Murloc Raider
Question

Greetings Mazzle,

I am using 1920x1200 resolution using all default addons loaded by your UI, plus windfuryFU and totemtimers. The UI is clean and I have really gotten use to it, but the problem is the game crashes over extended runtimes. For whatever reason looking at the statuswindow, it shows the avg memory usage at 48mb, but then that slowly starts to climb up (max i saw before it crashed was 71mb) My script memory was increased from your recommended 65 to 75mb. I disabled the additional addons and lowered the gfx setting to low and I still found this problem occurring. I have removed the UI for now til I get any ideas as to what it could be. I am using my own compilation again and I am running around 32MB (mainly all Ace2 addons with exception of a few). It would be nice to hear what you think may be causing it as I tried turning off various mods in your UI to play with it, but that was too no avail as with so many mods that would take hours.

Is a shame as I really enjoyed the UI and the ease of setup. The one thing that bugged was bongos. For whatever reason the menu bar when clicked on visibility would not show (bags and keys would) perhaps a bug with bongos is my guess. My temporary compilation uses bartender3 and I am not experiencing the menu bar issue as I had with bongos.

horizontally it does not show after you have set it (when u startup the game) it does after you play with the bongos setting again. If i set it vertically it throws the menu to the top left of my screen then i had to reaccess bongos to move it and change it back to horizontal (all for nothing as the bars then do not appear when i logout and back in). The bongos issue is a side note.

The main is the memory build up and what it could be.

Any thoughts you or your team have would be appreciated as of now I have reverted back to my old small compilation.

Character info:
Setup done for:

shammy 44
mage 70

my other characters i have not done the setup for:
druid 60,
priest 60,
lock 22,
shammy 60

Computer:

Dell XPS M1710 2GB on board memory, Intel Core 2 Duo T7400 processor, 100GGB SATA
Nvidia Geforce GTX 7900 512mb

Any other info you need let me know!

thanks marc31

02-12-07, 03:45 AM   #193
Pyrotechnik
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by 123noob
It depends on what mazzification you chose. If you choose fast process/fast loading..etc... some of the hotspot will be disabled whereas if you pick the full mazzification then all the hotspots will be there.

In order to open the debuff window, mouse over the smartbuff icon (bottom right on the left side of the efficiency icon) and it should tells you how to open the debuff window. Otherwise you can always do /sdb (for smartdebuff) or /sb for (smartbuff).

the problem is the debuff panel wont show no matter what i do. i have the full mazzification installed and neither the hotspot nor the smartbuff icon will bring up the panel >.<

02-12-07, 06:00 AM   #194
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I appear to be having a small issue with the SmartDebuff addon.
I dont seem to be able to get the display to appear that allows me to see and debuff my party/raid members. Also the hotspot that is assigned too it in the tooltip (top right - right click) doesnt work but when looking at the Mazzle Options its listed as Bottom right along with Itemsync. On my installation that hotspot is assigned to Itemsync (left click) and xcalc (right click).
Is this a known issue or have i managed to break the UI somehow? lol

Thanks for any help

Pyrotechnik

It should be top right. Make sure the add-on is loaded (by default it will not be unless you answered yes to that question).

02-12-07, 06:06 AM   #195
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by marc31
Greetings Mazzle,

I am using 1920x1200 resolution using all default addons loaded by your UI, plus windfuryFU and totemtimers. The UI is clean and I have really gotten use to it, but the problem is the game crashes over extended runtimes. For whatever reason looking at the statuswindow, it shows the avg memory usage at 48mb, but then that slowly starts to climb up (max i saw before it crashed was 71mb) My script memory was increased from your recommended 65 to 75mb. I disabled the additional addons and lowered the gfx setting to low and I still found this problem occurring. I have removed the UI for now til I get any ideas as to what it could be. I am using my own compilation again and I am running around 32MB (mainly all Ace2 addons with exception of a few). It would be nice to hear what you think may be causing it as I tried turning off various mods in your UI to play with it, but that was too no avail as with so many mods that would take hours.

Is a shame as I really enjoyed the UI and the ease of setup. The one thing that bugged was bongos. For whatever reason the menu bar when clicked on visibility would not show (bags and keys would) perhaps a bug with bongos is my guess. My temporary compilation uses bartender3 and I am not experiencing the menu bar issue as I had with bongos.

horizontally it does not show after you have set it (when u startup the game) it does after you play with the bongos setting again. If i set it vertically it throws the menu to the top left of my screen then i had to reaccess bongos to move it and change it back to horizontal (all for nothing as the bars then do not appear when i logout and back in). The bongos issue is a side note.

The main is the memory build up and what it could be.

Any thoughts you or your team have would be appreciated as of now I have reverted back to my old small compilation.

Character info:
Setup done for:

shammy 44
mage 70

my other characters i have not done the setup for:
druid 60,
priest 60,
lock 22,
shammy 60

Computer:

Dell XPS M1710 2GB on board memory, Intel Core 2 Duo T7400 processor, 100GGB SATA
Nvidia Geforce GTX 7900 512mb

Any other info you need let me know!

thanks marc31
I'd be most suspicious of any damage or threatmeters you're running. Those can quickly accumulate large amounts of data. Each of them has an option to clear all current statistics. Check out their settings menu to see how to zap them. Some of them also have an option to periodically clear memory as well.

You can also try forcing WoW to garbage collect. You can Shift+Ctrl-Click on the GCInfo menu in your Fubar. If that doesn't clear any memory, then it means some add-on is building a large amount of data and keeping it, as opposed to just a lot of temporary memory use.

02-12-07, 06:07 AM   #196
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

the problem is the debuff panel wont show no matter what i do. i have the full mazzification installed and neither the hotspot nor the smartbuff icon will bring up the panel >.<
The button pulls up smartbuff, not smartdebuff. Make sure that the hotspot tooltip actually mentions SmartDebuff. If it doesn't, that means the add-on is not loaded.

02-12-07, 09:05 AM   #197
marc31
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy Tried

Mazzlefizz wrote:

I'd be most suspicious of any damage or threatmeters you're running. Those can quickly accumulate large amounts of data. Each of them has an option to clear all current statistics. Check out their settings menu to see how to zap them. Some of them also have an option to periodically clear memory as well.
Can't be the above as those mods where turned off, same with Cycircle (i think that is what it is titled) and XRS.

And that is the question, what could be generating soo much memory in the UI then?

If nothing else, I wish to extend my appreciation of your work even if I am not able to run it; really liked the UI.

I love the built in switch on the looting, know of a mod that i can input in my UI if I am not able to get yours to function without crashing would be great.

Thank you for your time,

Marc31

02-12-07, 09:18 AM   #198
Khameleon
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

You would not have seen the item in Fubar unless you answered yes to the circled buttons questions in the Mazzifier. If you had actually read the question, you would have seen the warning about the context menu. To fix, disable cyCircled.

And if you had read the known issues lists, FAQ, or the release notes, you'd know your answer about the context menu hotspot as well.
No, I enabled cycircled in "addons" when I logged in the 2nd time using mazzleUI. Then it was on my FuBar and I chose the round buttons. I never activated it in the mazzifier.

Many people including myself know how to work all the addons without using the basic instructions you provided as we used them before we had mazzleui. If anything included in the package can break another addon, you shouldn't include it in there or fix the error.

I just disabled context menu anyway, its kinda useless since fubar already has an addon that does the same thing FuBar_SkillsPlusFuLt.

Thanks and keep up the great UI, I love it!!!

02-12-07, 09:23 AM   #199
Pyrotechnik
A Murloc Raider
Smart Debuff is indeed loaded but still refuses to show the panel

02-12-07, 09:54 AM   #200
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
No, I enabled cycircled in "addons" when I logged in the 2nd time using mazzleUI. Then it was on my FuBar and I chose the round buttons. I never activated it in the mazzifier.
The mazzifier is very integral to using the UI. Part of the magic is it keeps track of turning things on for you. Turning them off outside of the mazzifier and then expecting the UI to know what you meant isn't going to work.

Many people including myself know how to work all the addons without using the basic instructions you provided as we used them before we had mazzleui. If anything included in the package can break another addon, you shouldn't include it in there or fix the error.

That's why it's released as a package and not as a collection of random interfaces. During the dark times without MazzleUI, I tried to build my own collection. What a frustrating mess. I appreciate that MazzleUI configures it all for me without the mass of conflicts and errors I got using addons. I too know what I'm doing, but its nice to have a UI do it for you.

I just disabled context menu anyway, its kinda useless since fubar already has an addon that does the same thing FuBar_SkillsPlusFuLt.

Thanks and keep up the great UI, I love it!!!
It's obvious from a number of posts that you don't get the Context Menu. That's fine. Turn it off if you want. But it really is quite useful for things other than skills and telling people that its useless on the forums is also kinda unfair. In short, myself and many others find it useful. You may not. You have the option to turn it off.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD