02-13-07, 02:13 PM   #541
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lyc
Players with multiple chat windows will no longer have fixed channels (ie. general, trade) added back to the main chat window every time they log on.

-Will this mess with any of the chat functions that we should know about?

No, it won't. None of you should have seen this issue in the UI since there's a Prat plugin that's been working around the bug. At worst, that simply will become obsolete.

02-13-07, 02:20 PM   #542
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
ok, so stupid question adn i cant find it in ere i figued out ho to do this earlier

the little text opions like your armor and the clock/fps text section, how do i dedit these, ive done it before and for the life of me i cant remember

02-13-07, 03:05 PM   #543
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

I dunno if this question should go into bug report thread or here. But I'll try it here first. Anyways, the question is:

I've noticed that as I learn higher rank buffs (for paladin around lvl 20-30), the buff skills located in the "supposedly" buff bar for paladin buttons layout seem to go away. Then when I try to re-mazzify the button layout + keybinding with the same layout setting, it updated other skill button slots, just not the blessing buffs (still blank in those 4 slots). I have to relocate them myself. Or it could've been because of the re-mazzifying of other settings may de-trigger this.

02-13-07, 03:17 PM   #544
Maharisha
A Defias Bandit
Three quick questions:

1.) What mod is causing all text in /say and /yell to come up with empty bubbles above the NPC's or character's head?

2.) What casting bar mod is being used?

3.) What is preventing me from seeing names? I tried using the NameFu plugin, but it just gave me bars with no text instead of names.

Thanks a ton and I enjoy the UI thoroughly!

Last edited by Maharisha : 02-13-07 at 03:29 PM.

02-13-07, 03:28 PM   #545
Crowehn
A Defias Bandit
Mazzle, i recently DLed ur ui. I went thru the whole mazzify thing, and when i clicked mazzify, nothing showed up. I checked the add-ons in the mazzify window and it says they need an update. How can i update them?

02-13-07, 03:31 PM   #546
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by Maharisha
Three quick questions:

1.) What mod is causing all text in /say and /yell to come up with empty bubbles above the NPC's or character's head?
Its not a mod its the default blizzard options to have party and say bubbles on, just going into your standard blizzard options and uncheck them and they will be turned off.
Give Locks Green Fire!!!

02-13-07, 03:38 PM   #547
Maharisha
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Durzil
Its not a mod its the default blizzard options to have party and say bubbles on, just going into your standard blizzard options and uncheck them and they will be turned off.
Well, I've messed with that, but I used to be able to see what was being said in the bubble over someone's head. Now when a bubble pops up, it's always empty.

02-13-07, 03:55 PM   #548
Crowehn
A Defias Bandit
now, when i type in /mazzify and press enter, it wont even go in, but anything else will

02-13-07, 04:09 PM   #549
Odairon
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
It should be right above your HUD. Make sure it's enabled in Cartographer. To do this, open your map, click on the Cartographer button and look in the Waypoints menu. If that doesn't work, try remazzifying the layout.

And if that doesn't work, let me know. And let me know your resolution. I may have another issue with the Mazzifier not placing the frame correctly for lower aspect ratios.
Alright, I checked the waypoints menu and it is enabled. Actually every cartographer addon is enabled exepted the mining module. Remazzifiing didn't work either, nor did it for one of my other characters. Btw, that were enough mazzlegasms for one day.

I play with an resolution of 1280x960, that means an aspect ratio of 1,333. Maybe it is an issue with the german client again?

I updated temporarly the cartographer to rev 27923 and that did help a little. As you can see there is now a distance indicator but still no arrow. link

02-13-07, 04:32 PM   #550
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Odairon
Alright, I checked the waypoints menu and it is enabled. Actually every cartographer addon is enabled exepted the mining module. Remazzifiing didn't work either, nor did it for one of my other characters. Btw, that were enough mazzlegasms for one day.

I play with an resolution of 1280x960, that means an aspect ratio of 1,333. Maybe it is an issue with the german client again?

I updated temporarly the cartographer to rev 27923 and that did help a little. As you can see there is now a distance indicator but still no arrow. link
In that case, try deleting your Cartographer saved variables file. Looking at the how the location is determined, it doesn't seem likelyh, but perhaps I'm setting the location incorrectly for your aspect ratio.

And, if that doesn't work, you may be right. Perhaps, it is an issue with Cartographer and the german client.

02-13-07, 04:33 PM   #551
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Well, I've messed with that, but I used to be able to see what was being said in the bubble over someone's head. Now when a bubble pops up, it's always empty.
I don't do anything special with the bubbles other than turn them on the very first time you mazzify.

02-13-07, 04:34 PM   #552
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Crowehn
Mazzle, i recently DLed ur ui. I went thru the whole mazzify thing, and when i clicked mazzify, nothing showed up. I checked the add-ons in the mazzify window and it says they need an update. How can i update them?
You should follow the instructions for installation.

02-13-07, 04:35 PM   #553
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Three quick questions:

2.) What casting bar mod is being used?

3.) What is preventing me from seeing names? I tried using the NameFu plugin, but it just gave me bars with no text instead of names.

Thanks a ton and I enjoy the UI thoroughly!
1) None.
2) None.
3) See known issues list.

02-13-07, 04:37 PM   #554
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by 123noob
I dunno if this question should go into bug report thread or here. But I'll try it here first. Anyways, the question is:

I've noticed that as I learn higher rank buffs (for paladin around lvl 20-30), the buff skills located in the "supposedly" buff bar for paladin buttons layout seem to go away. Then when I try to re-mazzify the button layout + keybinding with the same layout setting, it updated other skill button slots, just not the blessing buffs (still blank in those 4 slots). I have to relocate them myself. Or it could've been because of the re-mazzifying of other settings may de-trigger this.
There's three pages to that bar. It used to be controlled by DAB control boxes, but that's no longer the case. You'll need to use the normal blizzard paging bindings.

The layout may not seem very sensical when you're at a lower level. Like the faq says, most of the layouts are intended for level 60's.

02-13-07, 05:22 PM   #555
Zanatar
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by urofseron
All of your spells/layouts are stored server side, not on your computer. So, when you arrange them on your computer, they get stored that way on Blizz's servers.

So, when you installed Mazzle, it rearranged them on Blizz's side.

Yes, you will have to completely re-do them from scratch.
Thank you for the Reply Urofseron.

To Mazzle: If you don't mind a suggestion, I highly highly suggest you include in your Install instructions, a very visible warning that if/when you de-install MazzleUI to return to your previous configuration, that you will lose your spells/layouts on your spell bars and action bars and that they will need to be redone. At the very least I could have prepared myself by taking note what I had on my bars, before installing MazzleUI.

I think it *could*potentially upset alot of people who are just casually checking out your UI but with no warning if they remove it, of losing these configurations. It's a huge pain to have to redo these again unfortunetly.

Thank you, Zanatar.

02-13-07, 05:28 PM   #556
paine1769
A Murloc Raider
so today i was play on my pally and my blessing buttons just disappered??? so i deside that i would just remazzlify myself. when i did that my button moved on me the blessings are still gone. but my healing bar is on lower then before? does mazzle auto update? what happend to me?

02-13-07, 05:48 PM   #557
gamble
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm know it's been said a million times but one more won't hurt... Love the UI, amazing installation and documentation. Great job all around

That said, I've found one thing I can't find info on. I'm sure I'm just not looking in the right place but I've read the FAQ and anything else that looks like it might have it..

Question:
My warrior will use battleshout anytime that I scroll my mousewheel (also zooms in and out of char). I change my zoom distance quite often when fighting for a better view so basically I spam battleshout. Where is this set? I can't find any bindings with bongos or the bindings mod to set this. Thanks for any help.

02-13-07, 05:51 PM   #558
paine1769
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by paine1769
so today i was play on my pally and my blessing buttons just disappered??? so i deside that i would just remazzlify myself. when i did that my button moved on me the blessings are still gone. but my healing bar is on lower then before? does mazzle auto update? what happend to me?

nvm i reloged and it fixed it all

02-13-07, 06:08 PM   #559
PurpleWedgie
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by gamble
I'm know it's been said a million times but one more won't hurt... Love the UI, amazing installation and documentation. Great job all around

That said, I've found one thing I can't find info on. I'm sure I'm just not looking in the right place but I've read the FAQ and anything else that looks like it might have it..

Question:
My warrior will use battleshout anytime that I scroll my mousewheel (also zooms in and out of char). I change my zoom distance quite often when fighting for a better view so basically I spam battleshout. Where is this set? I can't find any bindings with bongos or the bindings mod to set this. Thanks for any help.
Sounds like SmartBuff (you should have a little round config button above the autobar on the right side of the screen).

02-13-07, 06:34 PM   #560
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Zanatar
Thank you for the Reply Urofseron.

To Mazzle: If you don't mind a suggestion, I highly highly suggest you include in your Install instructions, a very visible warning that if/when you de-install MazzleUI to return to your previous configuration, that you will lose your spells/layouts on your spell bars and action bars and that they will need to be redone. At the very least I could have prepared myself by taking note what I had on my bars, before installing MazzleUI.

I think it *could*potentially upset alot of people who are just casually checking out your UI but with no warning if they remove it, of losing these configurations. It's a huge pain to have to redo these again unfortunetly.

Thank you, Zanatar.
Sound advice. (psst, it would have been more sound in the suggestions thread )

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD