02-28-07, 08:17 PM   #1
andreamit
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Please help me to identify this addon

I've just installed the "Outcast UI" compilation but there's a mod I'd like to delete but I didn't manage to find out its name. Can u help me?
Here's a screen:

02-28-07, 08:21 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
The message on the top or the message on the bottom?
02-28-07, 08:23 PM   #3
andreamit
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Seerah
The message on the top or the message on the bottom?
Of course the message on the top, the other is Sct
03-01-07, 12:08 AM   #4
Garland
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Okay, I'm just wildly guessing here but based on the description I see on the files.wowace.com site, it could be Eavesdrop?
03-06-07, 06:55 PM   #5
andreamit
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Garland
Okay, I'm just wildly guessing here but based on the description I see on the files.wowace.com site, it could be Eavesdrop?
no it isn't Plz help

Last edited by andreamit : 03-06-07 at 07:02 PM.
03-06-07, 07:20 PM   #6
Firedancer
An Aku'mai Servant

I'm basing this purely off looking at the mod list on the compilation's DL page, but I'm pretty sure that's one of the features of ChatMod. It's some sort of self-message popup or self-highlight or something. I vaguely remember that happening when I used that mod a long time ago. Check its options and I'm sure you'll find a toggle to get rid of it.
03-06-07, 07:48 PM   #7
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

I cna not recall the name of the mod, but it looks like one that tattles on the person who broke agro control. I think it has Tattle in its title, but I do not recall, and I am unsuccesful with search. Perhaps someone will know the name which mod I am thinking of. But until then, look for something with the work Tattle in it.
12-11-07, 08:18 AM   #8
Danton83
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by ReverendD
I cna not recall the name of the mod, but it looks like one that tattles on the person who broke agro control. I think it has Tattle in its title, but I do not recall, and I am unsuccesful with search. Perhaps someone will know the name which mod I am thinking of. But until then, look for something with the work Tattle in it.

Found this

http://wowui.incgamers.com/?p=mod&m=4583

Enjoy
12-11-07, 09:09 AM   #9
naeem151287
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
i think its CCBreaker (crowd control effect breaker)...it displays who breaks Crowd Control effects
12-15-07, 02:03 PM   #10
Dahkeus
A Kobold Labourer
That message is actually from ChatMOD. Basically ChatMOD can be configured to recognize anything in the chat with your character's name on it and display it as a raid warning type message. The message that was written in chat that triggered this effect was probably from something like Big Brother. If you are simply looking for an addon that can tell who broke CC and how, then Big Brother is the addon you want. It can display who broke CC to either just yourself or to any chat you wish.

*edit* just realized that I replied to a thread from February. Doh!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Please help me to identify this addon