02-05-07, 11:58 AM   #1
Siliticx
A Defias Bandit
Video hiccups and Ace.

Gello everyone, i've been using Ace2.0 for a month and a half right now. While i do like it, i'm having performance issues.

Every time i stealth, unstealth, kill or loot a mob, i have a hiccup, my framerate drops to 0 for a second. Which i'm pretty sure you're with me on this that it is pretty awful.

I've been trying to monitor the cause and i might think it is some Ace addons. I found the KLH performance meter and decided to try it out and the results are schocking.

Is this normal? 50k+ events in less than 5 minutes?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...3/wow/ace2.jpg

that loot thing might come from Xloot or something.
Would anyone here know the cause?
My add-on list can be found there : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...wow/Addons.jpg
(my addons are always updated.)
03-17-07, 07:57 AM   #2
WinterDevil
A Murloc Raider
Try This

Hi m8, im having the same problems with memory performance and frame rate droping...

Same as u, everytime i do kill something, pickup loot, craft something, drink/eat, etc... my screen just stop for a sec. and yes, it is pretty awful.

I started a new UI from zero, adding stuff as i like... then, at the end (eye-candy options) i added CyCircled -Ace2- AddOn... and guess what??? yep...

I can see in ur screenshoot u r usign the same AddOn... try to unload it and see what happens.

Have a nice time m8!!!
03-17-07, 08:15 AM   #3
Firedancer
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I always had that problem when I ran AutoBar & cyCircled together, and turning off cyCircled (as the previous poster mentioned) would usually fix it. I prefer AutoBar to fancy buttons, so I don't use cyCircled anymore.
03-17-07, 09:30 AM   #4
WinterDevil
A Murloc Raider
Works fine!

This is my actual UI im working on... and i really like the eyecandy effect of CyCircled. Now with ur comment about AutoBar i just disabled CyCircled for Autobar and Trinket Menu and its working fine now :P

Ill b posting my UI AddOns List to get some info/advice about memory, performance, replacements...

PS. Whats that AddOn "KPM"??

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Video hiccups and Ace.