03-20-07, 11:18 AM   #1
floplag
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
updating to 1.01 question ?

forgive what may be a dumb question, but what would be the process to update to 1.01 if i have 1.0 installed ?

also, what was changed in 1.01 ?

thanks
03-20-07, 11:20 AM   #2
Filarun
A Fallenroot Satyr
Before you get pounced on, you probably missed the patch note because there was just the one line, I missed it the first time. Blizzard asked Mazzle to remove the "Whoa, I just had a Mazzlegasm!" feature from the Mazzifier. If I recall correctly, I just took the whole Mazzle folder and dumped it where it was already installed and didn't have any problems.
03-21-07, 10:12 AM   #3
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Nothing was changed at all. I have many changes in my personal version, but they are not sufficientyly tested, so I did not include them in 1.01. There is nothing different in that new version except that one line is deleted. There is no functional reason to upgrade.

And for the record, Blizzard did not personally ask me to remove the Mazzlegasm. Some of Cairenn's friends at Blizzard contacted her saying they were getting calls about the issue and she asked me to make it an optional switch, something she had already asked me to do in the past. My current plan is to do that for the next version; it will have a mazzlegasm switch on the last page. I just didn't feel like doing it at the time, so I released an interim version with it deleted.
03-22-07, 12:07 PM   #4
Filarun
A Fallenroot Satyr
Eek! Sorry for spreading misinformation.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » updating to 1.01 question ?